991 Turbo S Aerokit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 05:13 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vic55
LOL I think you might have taken the word "punched" to meant launched. I meant it was punched by the dealer meaning the warranty clock was started. 50k is a big ask on that car even if its a 2015 and punched. What did they say?
Haha yeah sorry I did misunderstand then. I found out (from a source) that this car was garaged a while ago and covered. Strange then that the dealer started the warranty as it wasn't a demo car or dealer driven car. Why would they otherwise "punch" it? The fact that warranty has started I guess doesn't matter to me since I'm doing a 3 year lease from Porsche financial services.

Ended up at $25K off as this is my perfect build white on black with the carbon interior and gloss black aerokit. I was looking at another 2015 TTS and confidently could have gotten $35K off that car, however I didn't like the interior color as much. It was agate on espresso.

Old 12-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
Haha yeah sorry I did misunderstand then. I found out (from a source) that this car was garaged a while ago and covered. Strange then that the dealer started the warranty as it wasn't a demo car or dealer driven car. Why would they otherwise "punch" it? The fact that warranty has started I guess doesn't matter to me since I'm doing a 3 year lease from Porsche financial services.

Ended up at $25K off as this is my perfect build white on black with the carbon interior and gloss black aerokit. I was looking at another 2015 TTS and confidently could have gotten $35K off that car, however I didn't like the interior color as much. It was agate on espresso.
Usually dealers punch the car to pad numbers to gain incentives or hit a certain quota to increase future allocations.

So good, you are done with 25k off? Make sure your money factor is .00200 (lowest at PFS).

Old 12-18-2015, 05:50 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Good one Tom lol

Yeah Long come and play with the big boys lol J/K

Old 12-18-2015, 07:24 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Good one Tom lol Yeah Long come and play with the big boys lol J/K
Haha 997.2 is still the king for now. But my first goal with the 991 is a 140 trap on stock turbos. A revolution is in progress

Old 12-19-2015, 05:53 AM
Usually dealers punch the car to pad numbers to gain incentives or hit a certain quota to increase future allocations.

So good, you are done with 25k off? Make sure your money factor is .00200 (lowest at PFS).

Thx I definitely learned something.

Yes $25K off and their initial lease offer for 36 months was 0.00200 on the money factor so no need to negotiate on that. They also offered 48 and 60 month lease options as well with slightly higher money factors (no idea whether those are base MF's) and while those "seem" like a better deal because the payment is lower, I don't want to get locked up into a long-term lease. I go there this morning to pick it up unless there is any sign of damage on the car. It has been stored for months but you never know...last time I saw it was May 9.

Your stable of cars is insane! You get out to any car events?

Last edited by longboarder; 12-19-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:25 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Haha 997.2 is still the king for now. But my first goal with the 991 is a 140 trap on stock turbos. A revolution is in progress
That was my goal when I bought it, but when the experts discover that the engine, tranny and fuel system are stronger than the .2's and my good buddy Sambo put together a terrefic Tials I could resist the temtation, install them on tuesday, numbers soon

Old 12-19-2015, 09:12 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !

Congrats Adam!!!!

Old 12-19-2015, 09:15 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
140 seems really tough to hit on stock turbos absent meth and probably nitrous

Old 12-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Thx I definitely learned something.

Yes $25K off and their initial lease offer for 36 months was 0.00200 on the money factor so no need to negotiate on that. They also offered 48 and 60 month lease options as well with slightly higher money factors (no idea whether those are base MF's) and while those "seem" like a better deal because the payment is lower, I don't want to get locked up into a long-term lease. I go there this morning to pick it up unless there is any sign of damage on the car. It has been stored for months but you never know...last time I saw it was May 9.

Your stable of cars is insane! You get out to any car events?

Good luck today--- I remember seeing that car on their website in July then it vanished (assumed sold) but instead they punched it and pulled it then it came back online. I was interested in it for a short minute but then when it apparently sold I walked away from the interest. Now I'm looking at more luxo barge cruiser for my day to days = Bentley GT3R.

Thanks for the comments about my cars. I have known Jason and some of the guys for years (back to Evosport times) but never really delved into it. My cars don't hold candles to you guys nor do I choose to mod them to get there. I usually keep cars for about 8-12 months so I just enjoy them and rip down the Mexican Toll roads .

Last edited by Vic55; 12-19-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:25 PM
rizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud ofrizzoach has much to be proud of

Old 12-20-2015, 07:34 AM
Good luck today--- I remember seeing that car on their website in July then it vanished (assumed sold) but instead they punched it and pulled it then it came back online. I was interested in it for a short minute but then when it apparently sold I walked away from the interest. Now I'm looking at more luxo barge cruiser for my day to days = Bentley GT3R.

Thanks for the comments about my cars. I have known Jason and some of the guys for years (back to Evosport times) but never really delved into it. My cars don't hold candles to you guys nor do I choose to mod them to get there. I usually keep cars for about 8-12 months so I just enjoy them and rip down the Mexican Toll roads .

Cool I'll pm you next time Jason and a few of us do Cars and Coffee Aliso. It's typically started with some Toll Road action before showing up to C&C.

This car was meant to be for me haha. At the end of my test drive in May it had 41 miles on the ODO. When I picked it up yesterday it still had 41. So I was the last person to drive it other than the guy that put it in and took it out of Auto Gallery's underground storage garage.

They wanted more than MSRP in May from what I remember. I'm glad they punched it (thx again for the info on that) as it was likely the main reason for the discount.

Old 12-21-2015, 07:25 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !

Old 12-21-2015, 07:53 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
+1. I can't imagine how on earth you would get to 140 trap on the 991 stock turbos. That's a pretty long ways from the 134-135 people are maxxing out now on stock snails (even with meth). I don't even think with e85 you could get up there but interested to see where you go with this regardless

Old 12-21-2015, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ecpChris
+1. I can't imagine how on earth you would get to 140 trap on the 991 stock turbos. That's a pretty long ways from the 134-135 people are maxxing out now on stock snails (even with meth). I don't even think with e85 you could get up there but interested to see where you go with this regardless
I have a wild imagination...

Old 12-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by ecpChris

Chris, at Redlist my friend with 3 mods on his gtr trapped 138.5. Just tune exhaust and e85 fueling. No meth no NOS. Nothing. And he's only running 16 psi. I'm assuming a fueling breakthrough soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Turbo S Aerokit