60-130mph Results COBB/ByDesign/Esmotor on 91oct+water/meth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 02:41 AM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of
60-130mph Results COBB/ByDesign/Esmotor on 91oct+water/meth

991 Turbo S on 91oct Pump Gas + Water/Meth
60-130mph in 5.8 Seconds.
62-124mph in 5.0 Seconds.

New World Record on 91oct pump gas + water/meth?

Emre is still fine tuning the car. But looking at the wet road condition I am very happy with the result.

Full weight, Stock OEM Pzero Tires and road was wet. ByDesign Stage 4 package and Custom tuned on COBB AP by Emre@Esmotor.

I would like to thank:

Emre@Esmotor for his hard work for fine tuning my car with different files. He did a lot of revisions and helping me set up everything including my water methanol kit and his fast response amazing customer support and he gave me a lot of tips on how to make the car fast. My advice is that anyone who wants the best custom tune go to Emre@Esmotor as he is very experienced and he really knows what he is doing.

Sam@ByDesign for providing an amazing stage 4 kit that is daily driveable and also very capable and providing amazing customer support and response time from Sam. He always stands behind his words. He will explain everything in great detail.

Sam, Zolti and Koji at Autotalent for installing everything perfectly and professionally. They really take their time to make everything perfect. Everyone in Socal should come to Autotalent if they want a professional install and anything to do with car performance related things.

Hardwares on my car:
-KLine Exhaust
-Aquamist Water/Meth
-BMC Filters
-IPD Y pipe
-IPD plenum
-ByDesign Intercoolers
-ByDesign VTG Upgrade
-COBB AP Tuned by Emre@Esmotor

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160121_011623.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	4.41 MB
ID:	437983  

Last edited by vincent.j.nathan; 01-29-2016 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:37 AM
hamad alrumaihi is a glorious beacon of lighthamad alrumaihi is a glorious beacon of lighthamad alrumaihi is a glorious beacon of lighthamad alrumaihi is a glorious beacon of lighthamad alrumaihi is a glorious beacon of light
Brilliant

Old 01-22-2016, 04:39 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Great results!!!

This was in the US or middle east?

Old 01-22-2016, 06:09 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan

Emre is still fine tuning the car. But looking at the wet road condition I am very happy with the result.

Full weight, Stock OEM Pzero Tires and road was wet. ByDesign Stage 4 package and Custom tuned on COBB AP by Emre@Esmotor.

I would like to thank:

Emre@Esmotor for his hard work for fine tuning my car with different files. He did a lot of revisions and helping me set up everything including my water methanol kit and his fast response amazing customer support and he gave me a lot of tips on how to make the car fast. My advice is that anyone who wants the best custom tune go to Emre@Esmotor as he is very experienced and he really knows what he is doing.

Sam@ByDesign for providing an amazing stage 4 kit that is daily driveable and also very capable and providing amazing customer support and response time from Sam. He always stands behind his words. He will explain everything in great detail.

Sam, Zolti and Koji at Autotalent for installing everything perfectly and professionally. They really take their time to make everything perfect. Everyone in Socal should come to Autotalent if they want a professional install and anything to do with car performance related things.

Hardwares on my car:
-KLine Exhaust
-Water/Meth
-BMC Filters
-IPD Y pipe
-IPD plenum
-ByDesign Intercoolers
-ByDesign VTG Upgrade
-COBB AP Tuned by Emre@Esmotor
Awesome congrats on your build

Old 01-22-2016, 07:44 AM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan

Whoa ....... thats movin big V! Now its time to have some fun with her at Shift Sector in Feb. Leave the Ferrari home this time. 🏁🏁🏁

Last edited by White991TT; 01-22-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Great results!!!

This was in the US or middle east?
Thanks. The car is in USA.

We are not fully finished with pump gas tune yet, the car has more in it

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 01-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Here are 2 runs done in different slopes;

5,84s run -2,2 slope

6,03s run -0,5 slope

Old 01-22-2016, 08:36 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Great results

Old 01-22-2016, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks for the kind words Vincent. I know you're spinning your tires so I definitely agree there is more in it both with tuning and the road! Great results!

Awesome work Emre, pleasure to havecollaboration with the same dedication to customer service faction and performance!

Old 01-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Thanks for the kind words Vincent. I know you're spinning your tires so I definitely agree there is more in it both with tuning and the road! Great results!

Awesome work Emre, pleasure to havecollaboration with the same dedication to customer service faction and performance!
Thank you Sam, looks like your parts also working well, congratulations.

Keep up the good work.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thank you very much for your kind words Vincent,

Can't wait to see it on the 1/4 mile and half mile events with race gas tune on it

Old 01-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Former Vendor
Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !
Go Vincent Go
It's nice to see a succseful story with quality parts gathered from all these continents! Parts developed and made with knowledge and above all passion

Old 01-22-2016, 01:17 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Emre@Esmotor
Thanks. The car is in USA.

We are not fully finished with pump gas tune yet, the car has more in it
Great, what dyno numbers? (Mustang or dynojet)

Old 01-23-2016, 04:57 AM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Awesome congrats on your build
Thanks

Old 01-23-2016, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by White991TT
Whoa ....... thats movin big V! Now its time to have some fun with her at Shift Sector in Feb. Leave the Ferrari home this time. 🏁🏁🏁

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130mph Results COBB/ByDesign/Esmotor on 91oct+water/meth