The Lucky Ones @ Shift S3ctor Event :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
The Lucky Ones @ Shift S3ctor Event :)

Well, next event is coming and a few lucky 991 Turbos will represent against the "Hyper Supercars" like P1, Bugatti, 918, etc... I'm so impress that with bolt ons (stg 4) we can have a great race against this type of cars. Beside Nigel (white991) who is going to the event and what are your mods?

P.S. Sambo thanks again for giving us the parts that we need to make the diffence in this type of events

Last edited by webcarconnection; 02-02-2016 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks for the opportunity gents!

Old 02-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
I see in the list a 918 and a Bugatti

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	36
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	439231  
Old 02-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Banned
Hey Nigel your surround it by McLarens, I hope you left them behind Brother lol

Views:	41
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	439232  
Old 02-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Banned
Hey I see champion/giac representative (Adam & Mark) in the event, to bad they don't have a chance against the Hyper Supercars

P.S. Anybody knows what Jason and Christian have in there Turbos?

Views:	41
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	439233  
Old 02-02-2016, 09:48 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Should be a lot of fun!!

Old 02-03-2016, 06:50 AM
UAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant future
Would love to be there.

Show em who's boss!

Old 02-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Banned
Yeah!!!

Old 02-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Hey I see champion/giac representative (Adam & Mark) in the event, to bad they don't have a chance against the Hyper Supercars

P.S. Anybody knows what Jason and Christian have in there Turbos?
I do not know who Jason and Christian are so I have no idea what they have. I told Sam awhile ago that I thought the upgraded turbos would run around 174 and you ran almost that congrats again, Nigel has another upgrade or 2 over yours so I am expecting him to hit 175ish so yes I think he will most likely beat the 918 or be right next to it at the end.

I will be middle of the pack with my stock turbos for this race which sucks. My car will have upgraded turbos for the next shift sector in April one way or the other.

Old 02-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
175 is a super tall order. We were at around 165 and we have about 100 more horsepower now. Remember the PR event was at sea level. Shift Sector is higher up which is why guys try to get on there first thing in the morning. I would consider 170 and achievement for our 65mm stealth system! But you know we are gunning for the 918! And that's no disrespect to one of the top hyper cars in the world, it's a challenge we would be proud to achieve!

Old 02-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned
Good Mark, that's the spirit... More representation of this awsome plattaform in this events

Last edited by webcarconnection; 02-03-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
175 is a super tall order. We were at around 165 and we have about 100 more horsepower now. Remember the PR event was at sea level. Shift Sector is higher up which is why guys try to get on there first thing in the morning. I would consider 170 and achievement for our 65mm stealth system! But you know we are gunning for the 918! And that's no disrespect to one of the top hyper cars in the world, it's a challenge we would be proud to achieve!
Yeah!!!!!

Old 02-03-2016, 12:04 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Just a point of clarification, this event is segmented by stock class vs unlimited class.

Stock class allows for bolt ons and meth, but does not allow for any FI modifications (must use stock turbos or supercharger) and of course does not allow for nitrous.

So Mark and I will be in the stock class, with the Veyron and the 918 and the McLarens. Any upgraded turbo cars will be in the unlimited class. OB plans to sweep that one unless Gidi shows with his Huracan to make it interesting.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Banned
Yeah one thing is the "competition" perse and another is just race for the fun of it... I believe there will be some point in the day that anybody can race whoever he wants, right?

Old 02-03-2016, 12:16 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Yeah one thing is the "competition" perse and another is just race for the fun of it... I believe there will be some point in the day that anybody can race whoever he wants, right?
Correct. And I'm happy to line up with anyone, if they feel like going up against a car with little stock turbos, $2 per gallon gas in the tank and street tires.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Lucky Ones @ Shift S3ctor Event :)