I'm Back... And with a NEW 1/2 MILE WORLD RECORD!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 10:36 AM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
I have no doubt about these times, I have raced Nigel in the 1/2 mile and my car runs low to mid 160's our last race he went by me at about 100yd and just keep pulling hard on me, he must of been 15 car lengths or more ahead of me. I don't need a Vbox to verify that. The 991 platform is a beast 180 and 190mph will be falling shortly stay tuned courtesy of 918spyder.

Champion were is your answer to this? Frustrated customers have been waiting a long time.
Wanted to chime in from my cell. Out with the fam today after racing yesterday. Here is a screen shot of my vbox from one of my Shift Sector runs that day. Youd be suprised what i picked up on the last 1/2 mile. With my Cobb AP 30+ mph is a piece of cake. I can truly see why its unbelievable. Ive been making believers since I went stage IV. Stay tuned I guarantee 180 trap at my next 1/2 mile event!

Old 04-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LostMarine
Im not saying any event is wrong, but the lack of disclosure and tone your taking with me is making me dig deeper. Why is it too much to ask for one complete vbox run, when a partial has already been disclosed?

Im not saying anything is impossible, or that anyone is intentionally misleading. i AM saying, that if the 991 platform is as stoudt as these numbers claim, its an insanely awesome achievement.

I have already shown and stated that the cars are encroaching on performance level that other cars need 200 MORE HP to do. SO please, if you take offense at that, im sorry. but I know there are many people asking for some verification
Hey no problem LostMarine, on part like Mitch said my vbox didn't record... Sorry about that

Old 04-17-2016, 12:28 PM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by White991TT
Wanted to chime in from my cell. Out with the fam today after racing yesterday. Here is a screen shot of my vbox from one of my Shift Sector runs that day. Youd be suprised what i picked up on the last 1/2 mile. With my Cobb AP 30+ mph is a piece of cake. I can truly see why its unbelievable. Ive been making believers since I went stage IV. Stay tuned I guarantee 180 trap at my next 1/2 mile event!

well, thank you. Like i said before, 30.9mph on the same run! Its very very hard to pick up 35-40mph on the back half, as I ve been saying.

BUT, I should note, 173 is not 175.

i was about to forego this conversation as it was getting nowhere.

So I would like to pose these questions to all those involved that helped Nigel and his record:

1. Are we in agreement that any 1/2 mile event trap speeds shall be the last and final standing in MPH records across the globe, regardless of Host Organization?

2. No vbox data from any car (record attempting or not) are needed to validate said platform "record"; event Host Organization MPH validation?

3. If a competing business breaks current standings "records" and has no VBOX validation, there will be NO questioning of "record" and you shall revert back to Question/Rule #1?

is this what you all agree to?

Last edited by LostMarine; 04-17-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
For the sake of argument, we can just compare car to car if that helps until we run an event where everyone's happy with the numbers. 2nd fastest at Shift Sector that day was Greg's 1000hp Ford GT with 173, 3rd was Armik's Veyron at 172, then Vincent with his By Design Stage 4 in the low 170s with just some remote tuning. After that it was Armik's big turbo McLaren 900 hp beast. I agree these cars are insane and the achievement is outstanding. And yes we keep pushing it. Records all over the place. I say this because a lot of hard work went into it from a great team and awesome owners. We even had our car inspected that day as requested by a few guys. Passed with flying colors! Can't wait to have some fun on the East Coast also Lost. Would love to get out to one of those events

I'm sure at the PR half-mile there will be similar comparisons but not to worry…Pleanty of Stage 4's coming online around the world to keep pushing things forward. Good times!
Yeap!!!!

Old 04-17-2016, 12:52 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Are you referencing this thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...175-6-mph.html

Its very hard to gain more than 30mph in the back end of a 1/2 mile without nearly 1000hp, so when i see different #'s being thrown around, i would like to see one complete set of data
Wait, you said this ^!

I just read today this entire thread and appreciate the way you fashion the question along with your professional demeanor and tone. Your concern is legitimate and questioning of the results warranted.

I've shown that we've achieved 30+ mph! This wasn't even on my fastest run.

I won the shift Sector event! Got a trophy! Beat a Veyron worth 10 991TT's and he had the same concerns.

Look I get it.... I've got the GTR guys scratching their heads, the classic car racers doing wheel stands on me and losing, the ultra exotics, the muscle car gods, You tube guru's, import fanatics and factory COPOs looking dumb founded.

Meanwhile, we are taking over events and landing trophy after trophy with cash and media coverage. I can only say its a testament to what we all believe... Hard work and great follow through really does pay off!

Keep winning!

Old 04-17-2016, 12:59 PM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Wait, you said this ^!

I just read today this entire thread and appreciate the way you fashion the question along with your professional demeanor and tone. Your concern is legitimate and questioning of the results warranted.

I've shown that we've achieved 30+ mph! This wasn't even on my fastest run.

I won the shift Sector event! Got a trophy! Beat a Veyron worth 10 991TT's and he had the same concerns.

Look I get it.... I've got the GTR guys scratching their heads, the classic car racers doing wheel stands on me and losing, the ultra exotics, the muscle car gods, You tube guru's, import fanatics and factory COPOs looking dumb founded.

Meanwhile, we are taking over events and landing trophy after trophy with cash and media coverage. I can only say its a testament to what we all believe... Hard work and great follow through really does pay off!

Keep winning!

i love your attitude. Do you have your fastest runs as well?

I truly appreciate your feedback, i think we are like-minded in the way we want to perform at our best, and the feeling it is when you exceed expectations; as well as the need to remain calm when someone questions it, that shows true character

I did say the norm for cars is 30mph so Im glad you did see that.

I also posted this after, would you care to comment on them?
well, thank you. Like i said before, 30.9mph on the same run! Its very very hard to pick up 35-40mph on the back half, as I ve been saying.

So I would like to pose these questions to all those involved that helped Nigel and his record:

1. Are we in agreement that any 1/2 mile event trap speeds shall be the last and final standing in MPH records across the globe, regardless of Host Organization?

2. No vbox data from any car (record attempting or not) are needed to validate said platform "record"; event Host Organization MPH validation?

3. If a competing business breaks current standings "records" and has no VBOX validation, there will be NO questioning of "record" and you shall revert back to Question/Rule #1?

Old 04-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Banned

Dude, just go with your porsche (I assume you have one) at any event and break whatever record you want, not everybody have a vbox in his car, but everybody can go to this events and make some records... What is even to everybody is not an advantage for no body

Old 04-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Dude, just go with your porsche (I assume you have one) at any event and break whatever record you want, not everybody have a vbox in his car, but everybody can go to this events and make some records... What is even to everybody is not an advantage for no body
i didnt say the record car had to have one; i said ANY vbox runs from any cars at the same event. Ill use google to see if anything pops up on the web, surely there has to be someone that had one running and posted up on a forum.

** just to be clear, if i go rent a 991 for a weekend, set up the airport and run 178mph on stock turbos with a ebay chip tune, and smash the "world record" your not going to question it?

Old 04-17-2016, 01:11 PM
Banned
i didnt say the record car had to have one; i said ANY vbox runs from any cars at the same event. Ill use google to see if anything pops up on the web, surely there has to be someone that had one running and posted up on a forum.

** just to be clear, if i go rent a 991 for a weekend, set up the airport and run 178mph on stock turbos with a ebay chip tune, and smash the "world record" your not going to question it?
We are talking about events like PR 1/2 Mile, ShiftS3ctor, wannagofast... This events are top notch and been doing it for years. Is not like you "set up a airport" bla bla

Old 04-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
We are talking about events like PR 1/2 Mile, ShiftS3ctor, wannagofast... This events are top notch and been doing it for years. Is not like you "set up a airport" bla bla
So if I could show you an airport 1/2 mile race, a true 2640' standing 1/2 mile race, that has ET and MPH accurate to less than .3 of ET and MPH of very run, you would consider that a well ran event?

and If i got those same people to set up a private test day at the airport and rented a 991 stock turbo with ebay tuner and smashed the world record,but did not have a vbox log you would not question it?

Old 04-17-2016, 01:18 PM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
Lost, Why don't you make it out to an event or contact the event personnel to find out how they measure the 1/2 mile event? I'm not sure what part of the country your located, but the wannagofast Va event will be the last weekend this month and then two weeks later, the event will take place in Clayton GA. 40 MPH increase from the 1/4 to the 1/2 is achievable. Also, if your not running the half mile, why do you worry about the record or VBOX as a backup? I really don't care if I put my VBOX in the car or not. The events are setup for fairness and am sure it isn't stretched just so a TTS can get a higher speed. If someone wants to challenge my speed, they are welcome to line it up!

My 1/4 mile run was 9.71@143 while VBOX had my speed around 146...60-130 mph in 5.1 sec. However, this is old news as we should surpass this easily.

White, when are you running your new setup?

Jeff

Old 04-17-2016, 01:20 PM
i love your attitude. Do you have your fastest runs as well?

I truly appreciate your feedback, i think we are like-minded in the way we want to perform at our best, and the feeling it is when you exceed expectations; as well as the need to remain calm when someone questions it, that shows true character

I did say the norm for cars is 30mph so Im glad you did see that.

I also posted this after, would you care to comment on them?
All good... to be honest I've pulled back from the "keyboard wars" and choose to spend the time perfecting and testing. The results come at the track and I'm not as concerned re: the result challenges.

Also, I've achieved a big personal goal yesterday in my ET at The Redlist 1/4 Mile event. Finally, got into sacred and elite territory at a track that wasn't the best at elevation along with crappy DA. "Records" were made to be broken, I'm content.... for now.

Old 04-17-2016, 01:22 PM
All good... to be honest I've pulled back from the "keyboard wars" and choose to spend the time perfecting and testing. The results come at the track and I'm not as concerned re: the result challenges.

Also, I've achieved a big personal goal yesterday in my ET at The Redlist 1/4 Mile event. Finally, got into sacred and elite territory at a track that wasn't the best at elevation along with crappy DA. "Records" were made to be broken, I'm content.... for now.
I hear you, forum bantering is pretty useless, I too would rather be at the track!

I heard the teaser about your accomplishments, very exciting for sure

Old 04-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by 918 Spyder
Lost, Why don't you make it out to an event or contact the event personnel to find out how they measure the 1/2 mile event? I'm not sure what part of the country your located, but the wannagofast Va event will be the last weekend this month and then two weeks later, the event will take place in Clayton GA. 40 MPH increase from the 1/4 to the 1/2 is achievable. Also, if your not running the half mile, why do you worry about the record or VBOX as a backup? I really don't care if I put my VBOX in the car or not. The events are setup for fairness and am sure it isn't stretched just so a TTS can get a higher speed. If someone wants to challenge my speed, they are welcome to line it up!

My 1/4 mile run was 9.71@143 while VBOX had my speed around 146...60-130 mph in 5.1 sec. However, this is old news as we should surpass this easily.

White, when are you running your new setup?

Jeff

Jeff, I know exactly how the events are all set up, I know the timing systems they use and the flaws in them. I know just how easy it is to bias them for promotional use and how easy it is to inadvertently miscalculate setting them up, even witht he best intentions. THIS IS WHY i asked for a non-partisan data sample, from ANY VBOX of ANY car.

40mph IS ACHIEVABLE; but its takes more than 700hp to do it, it takes much much MORE. (given that the 1/4mph is true-not a bad run/no traction/etc)

If you would like to know more about how to setup the timing system consistently and properly, ill gladly help any even promoter, just message me

Old 04-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Is everybody forgetting the comparison with the other cars from the day? I'm trying to understand what is that question. The timing equipment or the person with the achievement. Everyone keep being awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm Back... And with a NEW 1/2 MILE WORLD RECORD!!!