Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

Drag race | USA v Europe v Japan | Dodge Challenger Hellcat vs Porsche 911 Turbo S vs

Notices
991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

Drag race | USA v Europe v Japan | Dodge Challenger Hellcat vs Porsche 911 Turbo S vs

Old 06-27-2016, 08:00 PM
MJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-27-2016, 08:16 PM
sdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a surprise. GTR cannot keep up with a 991 Turbo absent heavy mods.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:48 PM
thor7000 will become famous soon enough
honestly I don't understand all the hype of the Hellcat.....completely useless car!!

Old 06-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Visceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not a Hellcat fan, but the way they launched that Hellcat mid-burnout is ridiculous and implies that they are idiots. Of course I listened with the sound off, so perhaps they mentioned something, but...

Old 06-29-2016, 07:36 PM
longboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond reputelongboarder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thor7000 View Post
honestly I don't understand all the hype of the Hellcat.....completely useless car!!
Agree. HP is impressive but overall performance in the real world is pathetic but that's because the manufacturer just copied the 1960's muscle car recipe. Big heavy car with poor suspension and trans but a powerful heavy motor. The car takes a lot of skill to drive...and most people don't have any.

But it was designed to appeal to a certain audience (you see those muscle car auctions/prices?) and make the manufacturer money.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:49 PM
cuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond reputecuemaster has a reputation beyond repute
225,000 vs 100,000 vs 75k? expected results, best bang for the buck? gtr.

id like to see a catback and chipped gtr vs the same mods for the pcar going at it.

f-that hellcat pos lol, my 22 year old supra is faster than that thing.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:40 AM
Turbo8765 is on a distinguished road
The HC has 707 hp, sounds amazing, has a useful trunk and a back seat... and that's useless?

I don't own and never will own a HC... but saying it's useless?

It's under tired for sure, but with appropriate rubber will run 10's all day long.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.