Porsche Club

Old 06-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Porsche Club

I live in Boca Raton Florida and I am interested in joining a porsche organized group. Like a Porsche Club of America or organized group of some kind.
Assistance appreciated
thanks

Old 06-30-2016, 06:41 AM
MJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to beholdMJM911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jeff Kay
I live in Boca Raton Florida and I am interested in joining a porsche organized group. Like a Porsche Club of America or organized group of some kind.
Assistance appreciated
thanks
Look here: http://www.goldcoastregion.org/

Old 06-30-2016, 02:06 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
The goldcoast link shows the first Saturday of the month PCA breakfast meets. The Boca location is from 9am – 11am at the Flashback Diner, 1450 North Federal Highway.