Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:35 PM
caymannyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by wrs
I can tell you they are two different people. I have talked with both on the phone many times. They have different numbers and completely different accents as well as different names. Will you believe me?

I am trying to figure out from the pictures if there is any way to tell the origin. Apparently most of the programs used to modify pics so they can be posted in smaller format automatically strip the identifying info so that looks like a dead end.

Well then may I suggest you post that onto the Reddit thread? The discussion over there is getting a bit out of hand.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:37 PM
caymannyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Go away. You don't even make sense. Why in the heck would Sam and Egear be the same person. Doesn't even make sense and BTW who really cares how much you have spent on mods. there literally isn't one, not one that has anything bad to say about Sam and/or there experience with him. the folks in the know, even his competitors know his value and values.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying I believe any of what is being posted on Reddit, just saying people are talking about it.

You're right, it doesn't matter how much money I spent on cars. I only brought it up because of the random comment on my post count.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:43 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by caymannyc
Well then may I suggest you post that onto the Reddit thread? The discussion over there is getting a bit out of hand.
Wow, Reddit is known for conspiracies but which thread? I don't have a login on Reddit, I mostly just read some of the nutty stuff for entertainment. The Trump threads were a hoot along with the stuff from the podesta emails. Next thing you know this will show up on 4chan.

LOL!

Old 11-21-2016, 01:48 PM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wrs
Wow, Reddit is known for conspiracies but which thread? I don't have a login on Reddit, I mostly just read some of the nutty stuff for entertainment. The Trump threads were a hoot along with the stuff from the podesta emails. Next thing you know this will show up on 4chan.

LOL!
Link to reddit?

Old 11-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I'm sorry, but we don't give a hoot about what is on Reddit or any other site...you must think the mods here are pretty ignorant and that when a thread like this explodes we don't check accounts and ip's...as a new member, if you are so concerned about us why are you here stirring the pot and making ridiculous assertions...we would prefer to have your help...I've had it with this thread and I'm closing it...it's all been said many times and everyone has enough info to make up their own mind one way or the other...to make it absolutely clear one more time there are no common ips, or accounts between e-gear and Sam or any affiliation we are aware of other than e-gear being a customer...I am sure the conspiracy theories are being fostered by competitors of Sam or individuals that have an axe to grind with him for whatever reason...over and out

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-21-2016 at 02:37 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.