991.2 gt3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 04:02 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
991.2 gt3

Just got an allocation at MSRP. Now comes the hard part since one of my other 911's has to go...the 997.2 or the 991.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:07 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
Just got an allocation at MSRP. Now comes the hard part since one of my other 911's has to go...the 997.2 or the 991.
991. The 997 is special and you will take a BEATING on trying to sell it.

Congrats on the 3

Old 04-22-2017, 05:25 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
991. The 997 is special and you will take a BEATING on trying to sell it.

Congrats on the 3
Good point. My i8 comes off lease in 2019 maybe I just ditch that and have the three P cars.

Old 04-22-2017, 05:49 PM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations!!! How are you going to spec it? I built mine and am going with Chalk

Jeff

Old 04-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by 918 Spyder
Congratulations!!! How are you going to spec it? I built mine and am going with Chalk

Jeff
Chalk looks amazing in the config! What other options did you go with?

I did a pure track car spec. GT Silver with satin (light colored) wheels, steel brakes (red calipers), light weight buckets, red accents (belts, steering wheel ring, stitching).

I have a while to decide but I like the idea of putting the 911R stickers - the PORSCHE along the door and red top stripes. I couldn't find a pic of a GT silver 911R with red strips but here's one with green.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo536.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	831.6 KB
ID:	474887   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo890.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	905.3 KB
ID:	474888   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo885.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	474889  
Old 04-25-2017, 03:56 AM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
I went with PCCB's and basically the same interior as yours. I haven't seen chalk in person and am a little worried. I asked PCNA for alcantera dash but was denied....your car would look great with the green stripes.

Jeff

Old 04-25-2017, 11:25 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 918 Spyder
I went with PCCB's and basically the same interior as yours. I haven't seen chalk in person and am a little worried. I asked PCNA for alcantera dash but was denied....your car would look great with the green stripes.

Jeff
You can see chalk cars in dealerships now that the new Panamera is arriving in this color.

I have seen a couple of chalk cars. It looks like a lighter version of fashion gray.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:29 AM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
no no no! Keep the 997.2 Turbo

Old 04-25-2017, 03:54 PM
enzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond repute
I sat in those seats at the NY Auto Show and am not crazy about them. Have you had them in one of your cars?

Old 04-25-2017, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by thegame
no no no! Keep the 997.2 Turbo

haha I should probably keep it and dump this i8 thing I have. Then I'll have to daily my Jeep which isn't fun or maybe switch off one of the three P-cars each day

Originally Posted by enzom
I sat in those seats at the NY Auto Show and am not crazy about them. Have you had them in one of your cars?

I don't own a car with the buckets but am looking forward to it. I have been in a friend's GT3 on the streets and I have also been in the GMG GT3 with buckets at the track and I love them!! Won't be my daily so more easy to live with.

Old 04-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !
Was thinking of going and getting in line for one. I'm done with the E63 wagon and the i3 anyways. I always have the 991 or the LX470 to daily.

None of you mention if you're going with stick or PDK. I'd do it with a manual, PCCBs, and LWBs in the silver, intending on a wing removal when I can. It's not for the track.

Old 04-25-2017, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Visceral
Was thinking of going and getting in line for one. I'm done with the E63 wagon and the i3 anyways. I always have the 991 or the LX470 to daily.

None of you mention if you're going with stick or PDK. I'd do it with a manual, PCCBs, and LWBs in the silver, intending on a wing removal when I can. It's not for the track.

Since mine is a track build, PDK and steel brakes. I'm not a collector.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.