Can anyone critique a CR Spotless system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Will a strap type filter wrench work ?...maybe a belt ?

i look forward to excellent results as this CR system will be located downline from my soft water conditioner...my biggest peeve are the many areas that weep after washing...mirrors...lower window belt moudlings..etc...hopefully this will rid this

Old 04-25-2017, 07:46 PM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nanook
Will a strap type filter wrench work ?...maybe a belt ?

i look forward to excellent results as this CR system will be located downline from my soft water conditioner...my biggest peeve are the many areas that weep after washing...mirrors...lower window belt moudlings..etc...hopefully this will rid this
I think I will just break it off with axe if I can't do it now the weather is warmer.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:48 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Don't forget Costco's pretty generous return policy if the unit breaks or craps-out on you...

Old 05-05-2017, 06:25 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Lefty

Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
I have bought two of these. I broke the first one. I still can't get the canister off with the second one. Maybe I will try again this weekend.

MAYBE THE ISSUE IS THAT THE CANISTER IS PLASTIC AND I LEAVE IT OUTSIDE SO IT MELTED CLOSED.
Remember since you're working from the "top" not to get confused about the directions. Standing over the canister, you're turning the wrench clockwise to loosen, which is a bit counter-intuitive.

Old 05-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
My Cr system arrived and I installed it on my garage wall next to my pressure washer..removed the cart I didn't need (could not order without) by grinding off the welds and plumbed it into my car wash system..added some lines/valves to create a bypass rather than connecting/disconnecting for each rinse..

My Cr is down stream from my home water softener and the two combined provide excellent results...I wash with Chemical Guys detergent via foam cannon then quick message with hogs hair brush and cold water rinse...then Cr rinse the results are very good...I used to dry with a Blaster that took maybe 20 minutes and that step is no longer needed..

I'd say CR Spotless is highly recommended...we shall see how long the resin lasts and cost per use TBD

Old 05-05-2017, 07:20 AM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
If you can stomach Matt's videos he has a whole video on the CR system. Obsessed Garage.

Old 05-05-2017, 05:48 PM
^ thanks but I cannot

Old 05-05-2017, 06:09 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nanook
^ thanks but I cannot
Me either

Old 05-05-2017, 08:36 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
I adore mine but we have the worst water in the world out here and I get maybe 40 washes with the big system before I have to swap the resin.

The lack of swirls and repairs costs associated with the polishing it make it the bargain of the century.

Old 05-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Isn't 40 washes an acceptable amount?

Old 05-10-2017, 06:28 PM
spraguedawley is an unknown quantity at this point
The videos are long and at times rambling, but full of great info. try watching them at double speed with lots of skipping ahead. i just bought Matt's pressure washer kit and the CR system. Read a lot about the CR and can't really see a down side. I also read that you can by the resin in bulk from window cleaning supply places.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.