View Poll Results: Do you wash your own car?
Yes-I wash my own car
74.36%
No-detailer comes to me
20.51%
No-drive through is good enough
5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Do you wash your own car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 10:03 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Do you wash your own car?

Do you wash your own car because it's a special bond?
Do you have a guy come to your house?
Do you drive through?

Old 04-22-2017, 10:07 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
I haven't washed my own car in 10 years. Back then I used the Mr. Clean carbon filter kit with soap.
I'm getting a new cab so I can't go to the drive though anymore.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:23 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
No one touches the Porsche. Other cars either myself, a car wash guy that comes by or the car wash.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:36 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
I wash my own car. I washed it yesterday, in fact.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:33 AM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
I wash my own car regularly. 4 times a year I have Detail Werkz of Dalls do a full detail on the car. The dealership never washes my car.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:25 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
I occasionally wash my own car, but I have a very good detailer who usually comes to me. Same guy who did the Optimum Glosscoat ceramic coating. He's very careful and proper in how he washes the car, and quite frankly probably does a better job than I would myself.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:58 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
The 911 and Cali are so small they are easy to do. It's the big black monsters that were so much work. That black CTTS really made me sweat and it took at least 45 minutes to do right. The Maserati and the Cali are a breeze being white and silver. The RR is still a major PITA due to the wheels and the black. It's less of a concern because it's metallic. I think it will be the last black car I ever own. Overall though, washing the car is a satisfying experience but I don't do yard work, that I pay for.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:08 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
At least once a week..often twice

Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !
The nice thing about the full expel ultimate clear wrap is that if I want to pull through one of our more gentle drive throughs, I can.

I'm about 2 drive-throughs for each hand wash and wax by me n' the boys. I can't raise 3 boys and not use the hard labor for something advantageous.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:44 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
Twice a week

We have an auto detailer at work - too easy.

Old 04-27-2017, 05:27 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ERSKATEDOC
We have an auto detailer at work - too easy.
Great Perk!

Old 04-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nanook
At least once a week..often twice
LOL, same here...I enjoy doing it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.