Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Thanks Sam...sounds like prime record setting conditions

Old 01-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
I can feel/see your smile from here! Super proud of my team and yet another By Design Stage 4 hitting over 175 in the 1/2 mile! No tricks! Let's see what she has in here tomorrow.

YES VIDEOS!!!
Should of left my daughters car seat in, LOL. So happy with the results!!!

Old 01-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-21-2018, 07:53 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
175 mph is great especially in Ocala

Old 01-21-2018, 07:58 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS

Congrats Manuel!!!!!!!! 175 is amazing brother. Did you race the 918 and get in-car vids? I wanna see.

Old 01-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Ran across a video where the 918 did 170mph and the 720S 167mph and VV Parker's sc'd Lambo did 164mph so Manuel's speed is awesome at 175.5 mph...

Old 01-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by sdg1871
175 mph is great especially in Ocala
Thank you buddy...got to make it next Oct!

Originally Posted by longboarder
Congrats Manuel!!!!!!!! 175 is amazing brother. Did you race the 918 and get in-car vids? I wanna see.
Thank you brother. I did, have to find the video, I did 173 and he did 168 on that pass...I do know I eased of the line he took the lead and then I pick him up, up top ;-)

Originally Posted by Nanook
Ran across a video where the 918 did 170mph and the 720S 167mph and VV Parker's sc'd Lambo did 164mph so Manuel's speed is awesome at 175.5 mph...

https://youtu.be/kMrzIBqke0M
Thank you!

Old 01-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Congrats Manuel for kicking *** out there. Just in case you didn't know there's only a few 991 vtg cars that have gone that fast in the 1/2 mile and they are all
Sambo By Design tuned cars I bet you could have gotten a couple more miles an hour more if he would have flown out there with his crew and been there to personally customized a tune for your car but that off the shelf tune worked pretty good.

Cheers

Old 01-21-2018, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Congrats Manuel for kicking *** out there. Just in case you didn't know there's only a few 991 vtg cars that have gone that fast in the 1/2 mile and they are all
Sambo By Design tuned cars I bet you could have gotten a couple more miles an hour more if he would have flown out there with his crew and been there to personally customized a tune for your car but that off the shelf tune worked pretty good.

Cheers

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for the kind words, amazing chat that we had there...you guys are special, and Sam is just amazing!!!

Regards,

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 01-21-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:33 PM
For the record 175.5 mph-

Full weight 991 TTS, ALL seats in.
Almost 1/2 tank
I weigh around 185 lbs.
Michelin’s PS4’s
Driver mod and Sam on remote!!!

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 01-21-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:51 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
They were gunnin' for us with 2 cars. Again great stuff Manuel. We a family! Thanks John, Lloyd, Richard, Brian and Mark for supporting our brother Manuel out there. Tom at Champion with the awesome service and taking the extra steps in the shop. 175+ #7 for us and here's to many many more. Thanks team!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 01-21-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 07:17 PM
ICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud ofICX991TT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
They were gunnin' for us with 2 cars. Again great stuff Manuel. We a family! Thanks John, Lloyd, Richard, Brian and Mark for supporting our brother Manuel out there. Tom at Champion with the awesome service and taking the extra steps in the shop. 175+ #7 for us and here's to many many more. Thanks team!
Hi Guys, This was my first half mile event as a spectator/Pit Crew member on Team Manuel.. The support/camaraderie from Sam and his ByDesign Team even though he was remotely located in California made this a truly exhilarating weekend.. In addition, meeting the New Jersey Guys, Emre/ES Motors, AIM Team and Dave with the Black 991TtS quarter-mile beast of a car just made for an all around great weekend!, Great Guys! I look forward to throwing my hat into the ring with my Stage 4 car for the next Battle for Half Mile Supremacy.. Way to Represent the Porsche Badge Manuel, YOU DA MAN!!!

Old 01-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by ICX991TT
Hi Guys, This was my first half mile event as a spectator/Pit Crew member on Team Manuel.. The support/camaraderie from Sam and his ByDesign Team even though he was remotely located in California made this a truly exhilarating weekend.. In addition, meeting the New Jersey Guys, Emre/ES Motors, AIM Team and Dave with the Black 991TtS quarter-mile beast of a car just made for an all around great weekend!, Great Guys! I look forward to throwing my hat into the ring with my Stage 4 car for the next Battle for Half Mile Supremacy.. Way to Represent the Porsche Badge Manuel, YOU DA MAN!!!
Lloyd, thank you so much for coming out and supporting us, it was a pleasure to meet you in person!

Manuel

Old 01-22-2018, 07:14 AM

Old 01-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
We and the ANRKY team had SUCH A BLAST at this event. I cannot wait to head back up to Ocala next year for the event.

Saw a lot of cars out there that would have benefited from some lightweight wheel options rather than heavy stocks

Anybody catch video of our Dawn vs Shelby F-150?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!