Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 03:19 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WheelB
We and the ANRKY team had SUCH A BLAST at this event. I cannot wait to head back up to Ocala next year for the event.

Saw a lot of cars out there that would have benefited from some lightweight wheel options rather than heavy stocks

Anybody catch video of our Dawn vs Shelby F-150?
Glad to see you guys again!

LOL, is that for me

I sent you the 2 pictures via email to ben@wheels...

Manuel

Old 01-23-2018, 01:00 PM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Congrats, your car looks like it was hauling the mail. Did you run the ES motor tuned car at all?
Is there a link or something with everyone's traps from the event?

Old 01-24-2018, 02:01 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ecpChris
Congrats, your car looks like it was hauling the mail. Did you run the ES motor tuned car at all?
Is there a link or something with everyone's traps from the event?
Thank you. No, we actually did not have the opportunity to line up. Yes, link will be up soon on the WGF website.

Regards,

Manuel

Old 01-24-2018, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
The stats will be interesting to compare. I’m curious to see the difference on the white ES tuned car versus Dave’s. I wonder if it had a little bit of weight reduction work done to it as well? Really proud of your car Manuel!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 01-24-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Thank you brother...you can fast forward to 2:35 mark to see my race with the 720

Old 01-24-2018, 04:24 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Thank you brother...you can fast forward to 2:35 mark to see my race with the 720

https://youtu.be/tBQ5W0nOVWo
Yep thats the one

Old 01-24-2018, 11:22 PM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
fast cars. seems like a consistant ricer math of +30-33mph from the 1/4 mile mph for cars at/under 800hp

All runs in the left lane?

Old 01-24-2018, 11:47 PM
Former Vendor
AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
The stats will be interesting to compare. I’m curious to see the difference on the white ES tuned car versus Dave’s. I wonder if it had a little bit of weight reduction work done to it as well? Really proud of your car Manuel!
Not all 991 owners are like Mark and Dave with race seats and straight pipes. The white car is 100% full weight with stock wheels and pilot sports. The owner even left a full 5 gallon can of meth and 2 bottles of don Julio in the trunk while racing the first day by mistake. His car was more consistent than Dave’s all weekend.

Old 01-25-2018, 05:00 AM
Originally Posted by LostMarine
fast cars. seems like a consistant ricer math of +30-33mph from the 1/4 mile mph for cars at/under 800hp

All runs in the left lane?
Nope, did some runs on the right lane also, until a car broke down in the right lane and dropped some oil. We cleaned it, but I wanted to be cautious. FYI, checked/walked the right lane, and really did not see or feel the bump. Maybe when you come to our event next Oct you can show us.

Regards,

Manuel

Old 01-25-2018, 07:14 AM
solipsistik is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard what sounded like clutch slip on that run against the 720S.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by solipsistik
I heard what sounded like clutch slip on that run against the 720S.
Hi,

Not yet, thank God, we are working on the PDK map...

Manuel

Old 01-25-2018, 10:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
congrats to Sam on fastest 991 at the event and congrats to AIM on having the 2 fastest Porsches at the event with 195MPH and 191MPH. What a great showing for TeamPorsche !!

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 01-25-2018, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Cheers guys!

Old 01-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Congrats Manuel for kicking *** out there. Just in case you didn't know there's only a few 991 vtg cars that have gone that fast in the 1/2 mile and they are all
Sambo By Design tuned cars...
Cheers
Pretty sure there's a couple others out there

In all fairness there's very few people out there willing to run the combo of MS109 race fuel and meth....or I think we'd have a whole lot more cars this fast than we do!

But Manuel's car IS a beast...when I test drove it after doing the work on the car, it was burning rubber easily!

Old 01-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Pretty sure there's a couple others out there

In all fairness there's very few people out there willing to run the combo of MS109 race fuel and meth....or I think we'd have a whole lot more cars this fast than we do!

But Manuel's car IS a beast...when I test drove it after doing the work on the car, it was burning rubber easily!

Tom I may not be 100% up to date on this, in the US I don't know of anyone else thats run 175mph in the standing 1/2 mile, If you know someone please share.

On the contrary I think its been shown that there is a so called wall at 173 to 175mph that these car are having a real problem getting through, for a variety of reasons, fueling, Pdk clutch, etc. Even cars with built motors and different turbos haven't really been able to bust through it. Nigel ran over 175 almost two years ago with 65"s and to this date there is still only a handful of cars that have done it even with larger turbos. So its not quite that easy. Emre has all the records over the pond and flew here to the US and with the best conditions I have ever seen at a real 1/2 mile event couldn't break any records with 2# 991tts

Manuels car is a beast

Last edited by Markblackwell; 01-26-2018 at 10:35 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!