Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!

Hi Guys,

Anybody going to this event next week?

Manuel

Old 01-12-2018, 09:23 AM
erikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant futureerikchich has a brilliant future
I will be there with my 997.2 TTS! I'm heading down with the guys from AIM performance in NJ. In addition to my car we're bringing a 1000+ HP 997.1, a 1000+ HP 996, and two 991 turbos

Old 01-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by erikchich
I will be there with my 997.2 TTS! I'm heading down with the guys from AIM performance in NJ. In addition to my car we're bringing a 1000+ HP 997.1, a 1000+ HP 996, and two 991 turbos
That is awesome, safe travels to all!Manuel

Old 01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by erikchich
Quest for 200mph

Old 01-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by AIM Performance
Quest for 200mph
GO Porsche!!!

Old 01-16-2018, 11:41 AM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
a few points for you guys heading down -1- ONLY run the left lane, right lane has a dip that will put your *** in the air 2- try to get the sponsor fast passes. without them your wait will be longer than a streetnight at atco with broken hondas every 5 passes

Old 01-16-2018, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by LostMarine
a few points for you guys heading down -1- ONLY run the left lane, right lane has a dip that will put your *** in the air 2- try to get the sponsor fast passes. without them your wait will be longer than a streetnight at atco with broken hondas every 5 passes
Hi Lost...

1. That is not correct, if you are referring to the TT Gallardo that went into the water, that was a driver/car error. Nothing to do with the track.

2. When was the last time you went to one of our events?

Regards,

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 01-16-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:50 AM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi Lost...

1. That is not correct, if you are referring to the TT Gallardo that went into the water, that was a driver/car error. Nothing to do with the track.

2. When was the last time you went to one of our events?

Regards,

Manuel

I was in ocala last year, i know for a fact the right lane will put your *** in the air. i confirm this, as well as my friend sal ( 1/2 rwd record holder), efi and crew, a few members here whom probably want to stay out of online drama, as well as any number of people i could tag from different platforms if you realy want to get into it. its right about the 1/4 mile mark. left lane is great, right lane will unsettle the car, as slow as 160mph pass, as fast as 220+.. it is what it is

Last edited by LostMarine; 01-17-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by LostMarine
I was in ocala last year, i know for a fact the right lane will put your *** in the air. i confirm this, as well as my friend sal ( 1/2 rwd record holder), efi and crew, a few members here whom probably want to stay out of online drama, as well as any number of people i could tag from different platforms if you realy want to get into it. its right about the 1/4 mile mark. left lane is great, right lane will unsettle the car, as slow as 160mph pass, as fast as 220+.. it is what it is
Hi Lost...

My treat, you entrance is free and you are welcome to ride in my car and show me where this happens.

Have a good day!

Manuel

Old 01-17-2018, 04:39 PM
Hi Lost...

My treat, you entrance is free and you are welcome to ride in my car and show me where this happens.

Have a good day!

Manuel
I would be attending already if my schedule allowed, only in the left lane and with a fast pass as 2-3 hours for a run is a bit long to wait. im not knocking it, just saying, right lane is not ideal an will unsettle a car WOT.
You can tell by the fact so few sponsors and fast cars ran in the right lane more than once. hopefully see you at the next one, time permitting

Old 01-18-2018, 01:19 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
We will be there along with the ANRKY Wheels team who are a sponsor of the event.

If you see someone in a Wheels Boutique and/or ANRKY shirt or hat please say hello!

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by WheelB
We will be there along with the ANRKY Wheels team who are a sponsor of the event.

If you see someone in a Wheels Boutique and/or ANRKY shirt or hat please say hello!
Bring the Ford GT, we can have another friendly

Manuel

Old 01-18-2018, 03:32 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Hi Manuel, sounds like an awesome event. Some bad a** 911's from AIM are showing up. Remind me please, so you have 1/2 mile trap speeds?

Old 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Hi Manuel, sounds like an awesome event. Some bad a** 911's from AIM are showing up. Remind me please, so you have 1/2 mile trap speeds?
Hi Adam,

1/4 and 1/2 mile

Manuel

Old 01-18-2018, 04:46 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Hi Adam,

1/4 and 1/2 mile

Manuel
Awesome have fun brother! Lookin forward to some sick vids.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanna GO Fast Ocala, Jan 20-21, 2018!!!