Stage 3 by Sam @ ByDesign

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 08:05 PM
kevinrubin is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Stage 3 by Sam @ ByDesign

I wasn’t happy with stock sound of my 2015 TTS and had previously installed a custom x-pipe. I was never really happy with the outcome. I reached out to Sam for guidance and initially purchased the Cobb AccessPort from him...then decided to take another step forward...Stage 3. Sam was extremely patient and incredibly knowledgeable. We decided on Kline catless racing exhaust, intercoolers, IPD, and manifolds. We then customized the Stage 3 tune from Cobb (by "we," I sent him my Stage 3 map and he did his thing...). The outcome is nothing short of AWESOME! It sounds fantastic! Not too loud at idle, but really opens up under power. In terms of power, it is noticeably more powerful and smooth. Sam was there throughout the process including hooking me up with a local P-Car dealer for the installation...he even guaranteed that I would love it or make it right...What a pleasure all around and super happy with the outcome. Thanks, Sam!

Old 02-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Qs997Turbo will become famous soon enough
Who did the custom X-Pipe? Looking to replace my exhaust with an X-Pipe setup.

Any CEL issues with no Cats?

Old 02-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Hey Qs997 Turbo. The custom x-pipe was fabricated by Boden here in Orange County, California. It's 3" pipe with quad tips and ceramic coated...very nice x-pipe. I have less than 3K miles on it and looking to sell it. Regarding the current setup, I've had no CEL issues thanks to Sam!

Old 02-12-2018, 12:45 PM
Qs997Turbo will become famous soon enough
Hi Kevin, I am interested. Will you send me some pictures? I tried to PM you, but the forum said your user settings don't allow for PMs. Thank you.

Old 02-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Thanks Qs997Turbo. I'm new to this forum, so I think it takes a few days and some posts to be able to PM. I am on Rennlist (and have been for years) if you are there. Happy to send you pics as well...you can email me at mail@rubinz.com your email and I will get you some pics...Thanks!

Old 02-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey Kevin! So glad you love it and it was a pleasure working with you and making another new friend!

Qs, Shoot me a pm and I will hook you guys up as well as help out with anything I can. Kevin is on rennlist mostly ; )

Old 02-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Thanks, Sam! A true pleasure working with you as well...appreciated the guidance!

Qs, Sam can put us in contact...thanks!

Old 02-14-2018, 12:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Awesome!! Enjoy the car, I bet it's a blast

-Charles

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 02-14-2018, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning
... I bet it's a blast
Understatement of the year...;-)