Is a dealer legitimate?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 07:19 AM
georgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of light
Is a dealer legitimate?

I recently ordered a car a Champion motors in Florida. I think I got a decent price on the vehicle but I have read some reviews that they try and get you with other dealer charges that make the price higher then other dealers? Anyone have any experience with the dealership? And salesman Marco, who was very helpful and professional ?

Last edited by georgemaser; 03-16-2018 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Make it more subtle
Old 03-19-2018, 03:10 PM
steven1 will become famous soon enoughsteven1 will become famous soon enough
I ordered my 991.2 turbo from them and worked with Thad and had no issues. They did not add any additional fees that I recall. I ordered a new car so not sure if you ordered a new car or used which may change things..

Old 03-20-2018, 09:28 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
I think they are one of the largest in the US. Must be doing something right.

When I lived in FL they serviced my Cayenne. No issues.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:15 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
I have dealt with Tom at their Motorsport division and ca not enough good things about them and their service. Like Michael said they are one of the largest in the US, has to count for something!

Manuel

Old 03-27-2018, 08:42 AM
steven1 will become famous soon enoughsteven1 will become famous soon enough
+1 for Tom awesome guy!!