996, 997, and 991 Turbos from the SlipStream Season Opener (All Photos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 08:32 PM
DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !
996, 997, and 991 Turbos from the SlipStream Season Opener (All Photos)

These are from this past weekend's Season Opener at Pocono Raceway. The next event is June 30th at Pocono Raceway

Old 04-25-2018, 10:23 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Nice to see some nice 911 machinery all at one place!

Is there by chance someone has a break down of each car with mods and speed at this event?

Old 04-25-2018, 02:03 PM
DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Nice to see some nice 911 machinery all at one place!

Is there by chance someone has a break down of each car with mods and speed at this event?
No single break down, but I know most of the owners personally. If I get some time I'll match the ones I know to mods in the next few days.

For times, you can download the SlipStream Racing Events App on your phone, its listed by car and you can click in to see all of their runs.

Old 04-25-2018, 07:17 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Thank you for the photos!

I missed this one since I didn' install my exhaust and tune in time. I will try to go to the next one! Only a mere stage 2, compared to the other beasts.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by kouzman
Thank you for the photos!

I missed this one since I didn' install my exhaust and tune in time. I will try to go to the next one! Only a mere stage 2, compared to the other beasts.
You'll have good competition at every power level. We have to get more Porsches out. GTRs and Corvettes have traditionally had the largest turnout, but the McLarens were out in full force this past weekend (5 or 6 of them, with 2 Porsche guys likely to be converted by the end of the season)

Old 04-26-2018, 07:07 AM
solipsistik is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't hate myself enough to deal with McLaren's reliability issues.

Old 04-26-2018, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by solipsistik
I don't hate myself enough to deal with McLaren's reliability issues.
The 570S are a huge improvement, but they still suffer from random electrical quirks. I had a few minutes in one of the pre-production press cars and it wouldn't recognize the key for 30 minutes