991.2 911 turboS vs GTS.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:37 PM
georgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of light
991.2 911 turboS vs GTS.

I know it’s been talked about before but I too can’t decide to go with what I think is the better looking classic 911 gts or get the torque monster, but not as aesthetically pleasing to me, turboS. A little bit of my background. I just sold my Ferrari F12 because it it just didn’t put a big enough smile on my face for the payments I was making on it. My daily driver is a 2014 Porsche PTTS that I love and every time I go to sell it for something else, I just can’t do it. I thought it only makes sense for me to get a 911 turboS but I don’t like the looks of it as much as the 911 gts but not sure the gts will be ‘enough’ for me. True world problems I know! For those who have been in that situation please tell me why you made that decision and if you are happy with it.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:39 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
I have a 991.2 GTS cab with rear wheel steering. I truly love the car as a DD. I have a GIAC tune and high flow sport cats..The car sounds mean and under WOT pulls and feels like a Rear wheel drive turbo. ie. lighter. The power in the turbo S makes up for a lot of things. like the AWD system and sterile feel of the turbo. I DO think often that I should have or want to go back to a turbo S ive had 4 prior. The GTS feels right. There are times u can tell that its a 3.0 not a 3.8 but around town not a big deal. the Car does skip around as a RWD car should but its fun. not sure if this helps but I also agree that the GTS has a look to it that is more pleasing from the side angle and u dont get the looking in your side view mirror at the side scoops...

Old 04-16-2018, 10:00 AM
solipsistik is an unknown quantity at this point
I love seeing the intercooler scoops in the side mirrors, and the wide hips of my girl. Opinions differ, of course.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:53 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
I loved looking at the scoops in the side view mirrors on my Turbo test drive. The acceleration is other-worldly! The 3.0 is nice too but could not resist the 3.8 TT. They sound different as well- I actually love the sound of the 3.8 TT.

Old 04-16-2018, 01:28 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
Came to see Turbo S vs Viper video lol left disappointed