Goodbye 911 TTS Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 09:43 AM
MSL
MSL is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye 911 TTS Cab

It’s time to move into another car and the 2017 911TTS Cab is up for sale. She’s treated me well over her 6700 mile life, flawlessly taking me, very quickly, throughout my daily drives. Without using launch control and without any mods, she’s been a stoplight champion, beating every car she’s run against. Her spot next to my 488 Spider will be taken by a Mclaren 720s, another champion of sorts that has proven itself repeatedly as a quarter mile beast.

If anyone’s interested she’s white with black interior, blacked out wheels with yellow calipers. I’d rather sell it to a SixSpeeder than a dealer.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:50 AM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MSL
It’s time to move into another car and the 2017 911TTS Cab is up for sale. She’s treated me well over her 6700 mile life, flawlessly taking me, very quickly, throughout my daily drives. Without using launch control and without any mods, she’s been a stoplight champion, beating every car she’s run against. Her spot next to my 488 Spider will be taken by a Mclaren 720s, another champion of sorts that has proven itself repeatedly as a quarter mile beast.

If anyone’s interested she’s white with black interior, blacked out wheels with yellow calipers. I’d rather sell it to a SixSpeeder than a dealer.

Congrats on the new 720S! I have a 650S and came from a Porsche TTS... both fun cars but the Mac is on another level. Best of luck with the sale of your cab, I’m sure it’ll make someone very very happy! Amazing cars for sure.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:58 AM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
Great! So where is the ad with proper photos and COA/build details?

Old 05-09-2018, 06:19 PM
MSL
MSL is an unknown quantity at this point
A proper ad would have been good but didn’t have the time to do so - car is gone and 720s is in its place. I’ll miss the 911 and will likely buy its successor when it hits the streets. 720 is a beast but I still think the 2017 911TTS will jump it off the line before it’s reeled in. Hard to beat AWD from a standstill. Not sure about canyon carving yet. Will know more after I drive in the canyons this weekend.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Domer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MSL
A proper ad would have been good but didn’t have the time to do so - car is gone and 720s is in its place. I’ll miss the 911 and will likely buy its successor when it hits the streets. 720 is a beast but I still think the 2017 911TTS will jump it off the line before it’s reeled in. Hard to beat AWD from a standstill. Not sure about canyon carving yet. Will know more after I drive in the canyons this weekend.
Impressive level of impatience. If I read correctly you posted here in the morning, grew weary after a long wait, and moved the car via some other mode in the late afternoon, lol.

Anyway, have fun with the new wheels. Two completely different cars for sure, each with its own allure!