Help with build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 10:40 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Help with build

Looking at building a cab 2019.
Never had a black TTS before
Have had arctic silver-black int, rhodium silver-pebble/agate interior, white-black interior, chalk-black interior, and carmine-black interior

so to do something to mix it up a bit I thought id do a jet black car, not metallic black
and instead of black inside or Bordeaux/black inside
id do ALL Bordeaux with black inserts on the seats, and do alcantara steering wheel, shifter, sun visors, and center compartment. Leaving vents, and all gauges, seat belts black to use black as THE accent color....leaving the carbon as the trim (I played around changing the carbon to exterior color painted but it was too glossy and the trim to leather added more red and it needs the accent of black).
Has anyone seen this in person every done?

In my opinion looking at the configurator not looking at it in real life it looks KILLER
The GT2 RS uses a lot of bordeux and mixes up the seat a bit. it seems very racy!

Here is the build configurator code
All serious input very welcomed
thanks in advance
Porsche configurator code is
pk6iyj62

Old 05-21-2018, 05:22 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I would not do the carpet or the dash in red, the rest looks stunning to me!

Old 05-21-2018, 10:14 AM
swoobie is on a distinguished road
It's difficult to capture Bordeaux well in pictures. In person it presents as a much deeper red than it usually shows on screen. I was familiar with the old carrera red interior and thought I'd hate all bordeaux, but after seeing it, I was sold.

My car looks very similar except for hardtop and silver.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:16 AM
swoobie is on a distinguished road
I also have the carbon fiber floormats in black, which look great

Old 05-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Thanks!

Pictures?