April Shift Sector Camaro vs Acura NSX

Old 05-30-2018, 12:03 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
April Shift Sector Camaro vs Acura NSX

Hey guys this is not my Turbo but I had a lot of fun at shift sector with the Camaro. This was a race against a 2018 NSX I was wearing 17" Mickeys and I used my custom traction control device ( right foot ) until 3rd gear. First time at Coalinga with a RWD platform with some decent power that launch surface is so sketchy its crazy. The car ran both days all day with passengers at 168.5 I got a 170.00 with only me in the car.

It took a couple runs to figure out how to get an ok start, I was lined up with Adam for the very first run of the weekend needless to say who won that race before I could get my car hooked up he was half way down the track no surprise there. We did go at it again from about a 45 roll I had Brain the CEO of Motorvicity on board for this run, I told Adam to give me the Hit and he did that was one of the best races of the weekend.

Old 05-30-2018, 07:07 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Hey MB looks like a real blast you guys were having out there with the muscle. Sounds super smooth and 170 mph is ridiculous! Hope to see you out at the next one pal.

Old 05-31-2018, 10:51 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by White991TT
Hey MB looks like a real blast you guys were having out there with the muscle. Sounds super smooth and 170 mph is ridiculous! Hope to see you out at the next one pal.
Nigel, where have you been you need to get your ride out there and start hauling *** again, you still have the fastest speed at shift sector for a bolt on only 991, thats seems crazy after 2 years! See you in October buddy

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Awesome video Mark! I remember when you texted 170.0! That is satisfying!
Thanks Sam, Camaro was super consistent out there run after run. October shift sector is gonna be a good one, you need to be there for that.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:00 AM
8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Hey guys this is not my Turbo but I had a lot of fun at shift sector with the Camaro. This was a race against a 2018 NSX I was wearing 17" Mickeys and I used my custom traction control device ( right foot ) until 3rd gear. First time at Coalinga with a RWD platform with some decent power that launch surface is so sketchy its crazy. The car ran both days all day with passengers at 168.5 I got a 170.00 with only me in the car.

It took a couple runs to figure out how to get an ok start, I was lined up with Adam for the very first run of the weekend needless to say who won that race before I could get my car hooked up he was half way down the track no surprise there. We did go at it again from about a 45 roll I had Brain the CEO of Motorvicity on board for this run, I told Adam to give me the Hit and he did that was one of the best races of the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nPyX-Am5w
Very nice, very fast, Mark!

Old 06-04-2018, 11:33 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !

That was a fun race Mark! I'm not usually the one trying to come from behind so it was a very cool perspective! Still amazed you hit 170 - gaining 20mph is insane. Ryne sure knows what he is doing on those LS motors.

Old 06-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
That was a fun race Mark! I'm not usually the one trying to come from behind so it was a very cool perspective! Still amazed you hit 170 - gaining 20mph is insane. Ryne sure knows what he is doing on those LS motors.

Stock block and bolt on turbo kit?

If so that 170mph is CRAZY?

I bet that was on pump as well?

Old 06-04-2018, 04:18 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali

His Camaro. With a bolt on procharger supercharger kit it did 149mph jn the half mile. I think he did some minor head work and got a retune from CMS. His car is a brick (same color too lol) so to get 170 that thing is making a lot of power now.

Old 06-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by 9SECDD
Very nice, very fast, Mark!
Thanks Dave, It a fun car

Old 06-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Ya it was fun, but so was the first race I literally could not see your car you were you were way out there and that was the dustiest first run Ive ever had out there, the dust was swirling behind your car like in Top Gun hitting the after burners lol

Bobby, Ive got the smallest Procharger they make the P1sc and its maxed out, Cam, headers, Pump E85 , I put carrillo rods and pistons in it and head stud kit for future bigger power, heads are stock for now. I cant believe how easy these new LT1 motors are to put out some descent.

His Camaro. With a bolt on procharger supercharger kit it did 149mph jn the half mile. I think he did some minor head work and got a retune from CMS. His car is a brick (same color too lol) so to get 170 that thing is making a lot of power now.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
I was saying to pick up 20mph with just upping boost and a tune sounded crazy as one of the members mentioned. Still very impressive to pick up 20mph regardless.

If this pulled 170 mph with a lunch like that, it would be interesting to see your car vs a 170 991 from a 60mph roll. Would be a very interesting run.

I bet all that work you did on the LT1 (built motor and all) still cost less then a bolt on 991 LOL ��!

Keep having fun!

Ya it was fun, but so was the first race I literally could not see your car you were you were way out there and that was the dustiest first run Ive ever had out there, the dust was swirling behind your car like in Top Gun hitting the after burners lol

Bobby, Ive got the smallest Procharger they make the P1sc and its maxed out, Cam, headers, Pump E85 , I put carrillo rods and pistons in it and head stud kit for future bigger power, heads are stock for now. I cant believe how easy these new LT1 motors are to put out some descent.

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 06-06-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:01 PM
I was saying to pick up 20mph with just upping boost and a tune sounded crazy as one of the members mentioned. Still very impressive to pick up 20mph regardless.

If this pulled 170 mph with a lunch like that, it would be interesting to see your car vs a 170 991 from a 60mph roll. Would be a very interesting run.

I bet all that work you did on the LT1 (built motor and all) still cost less then a bolt on 991 LOL ��!

Keep having fun!
boost was 7.5 now its 10.5
pump gas to E85
changed cam
those are all the power mods I changed, I had to up grade the high and low pressure fuel system to the LT4 version but now that is maxed out.

I'm in the process of installing an NHRA 8.50 cert roll cage and chute.
then I'm gonna run it at the track with my new bigger drag slicks and see what it does. Then Ive got a bigger Procharger ready to go that can produce 24 Psi along with secondary fuel system. I'm getting 180+ in the 1/2 mile with the Porsche or Camaro hopefully both! Gotta have Goals!!