Notices
991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

VTG 68mm turbos

Old 12-12-2018, 11:42 AM
HpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond repute
grateful time of year

That was all a bit much for the likes of me but I understand the emotion lol. I will just say that I continue to feel very very blessed to even HAVE one of these cars at all. I have to admit that my life doesn't really revolve around the kind of speed/issues mentioned in this thread but again I totally understand the emotion and can appreciate same, especially from those who have a livelihood involved. As a lawyer, I do like facts.

Although I am deeply thankful for what I have in my little stable, I am a Billion times more grateful for all the non-material blessings over my life. And I can't post any speed documentation but I can tell you that I provided debt free post-graduate Ivy educations to all my kids...that has given me more satisfaction than anything else period (can you tell I am old?!). So, no exotics for me haha.

All in good perspective---carry on gents and thanks for the lively and very passionate conversation and discussion--that is what makes this a great place for exchange of ideas and information.