VTG 68mm turbos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 07:26 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
This is progress .... At least I didnt need to skip over another one of your long, drawn out, boring looking for recognition responses. Oh and you still don't hold ANY P records.

Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 PM
arkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by White991TT
This is progress .... At least I didnt need to skip over another one of your long, drawn out, boring looking for recognition responses. Oh and you still don't hold ANY P records.
My apologies for overwhelming you by posting an opinion based on facts , many words are hard to read understood. Here’s a link to all the official records held by Porsche’s

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-turbo-gt2/417133-6speedonline-s-official-1-4-mile-60-130-standing-mile-1-2-mile-thread.html

Mines at the top for stock motor vtg cars , if it’s too many words to skip over let me know and I’ll post a screenshot of it for you.

I wanted to reach the level of drawn out that your buddy Egear reached when he was effeminately photoshopping time slips for records and then denying it . The things dudes will do for recognition from other dudes and the dudes who support them. A 6 speed classic.

Old 12-09-2018, 07:56 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Yeah, yeah, yeah another worthless 6 speed historian posting dated threads and parroting whatever is said to try and justify a few bucks spent. Regurgitated garbage.... Not impressed..

Old 12-09-2018, 08:52 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
No dog in this fight... anymore (sold my Porsche for a Mclaren) but I still read these forums quite a bit. I understood Emre tuned cars held all the records?!?!? 1/8th mile 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile... 60-130mph... I believe Dave’s car built by AIM tuned by Emre is top dog right now isn’t it? I’m asking not telling.

My problem with these pissing match threads are there is no room for rounding up to claim a non existent prize for being number 1... you’re either the fastest or you aren’t. I’m not accusing anyone of being dishonest, but when a guy backs his claims up with data proven in the posts above, it’s hard to argue with that. In a perfect world we could all line up same day, same track and race to prove who’s truly the fastest... not reality, so we must use a proven data logger such as VBOX or Dragy to verify runs and compare uploaded and verified runs to see who the fastest is?

Old 12-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by arkadyzv
That was amazing, if inconsistencies were mph, that was 200mph GPS Verified. I will respond with why I disagree. Not because it will change your opinion but because keeping certain people honest entertains me.

Are you talking about this one?
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...175-6-mph.html

Exerts being

That claimed result was 175.6 with 65vtgs at Shift Sector. In usual fashion, vbox results posted for 60-130 and 1/4 mile but no half mile. Probably because the actual number was 174 but whatever no one cares about 65vtgs anymore. So not important, old news and worthless record since everyone runs at least 68s now. Note no claims of deception mentioned in that thread.

Or are you talking about this thread, 177 with 68vtgs at the PR half mile.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ld-record.html

So you did have a vbox for the 175.6 1/2 just chose not to post it because it was 175.6-173.6=2 mph slower, didn't even do a 174 just a measly 173.6 makes sense now. Thats embarrassing. Is that the deception you're talking about?

And thats the thread with ...

I dont think deception is the right word, more so the usual fake pimping actually, so when @LostMarine asked if there was GPS to verification, the same usual butthurtness occurred. I'm very glad you brought this back up as now with the real results of my car, I'm able to confidently say that even if that car picked up an even 32 mph on the back end, it still only went at best 175.

Another 2 mph short with a story about why theres no vbox, crazy how every time its not in someones favor its missing.

Here's what a real record looks like though.

178.75-146.32-=32.43 on the back. Also note the quarter mile ET and trap speed, so yeah it went slower in the quarter, trapped less, went slower 60-130 but somehow went 177. The people who called BS are the ones that actually do understand.

Vbox file that was submitted for the actual record. See how you dont have to omit when your car is fast thus I only submitted my vbox time even thought it was the slowest out of all the results yet all 3 had the same 178 in it.

Slow forward because when it comes to talking about records, sales have nothing to do with miles per hour, unless thats the reason all these exaggerated claims keep getting made.

"Statistically" like 175 only equaled 173 and 177 only equaled maybe 175, except mine "statistically unchanged" 178 actually equaled 178.

What happened to that 180mph claim btw? Smoked the stock clutches like the rest of them?

Hahahahaha, not as embarassing as claiming a record without being able to back it up and even worse lying about the GPS data being unavailable. Unlike my competitors who love stolen valor and continue to claim things they dont have, I only claimed the US VTG record which I smashed by 3 miles per hour to my nearest competitor, all full weight, ZERO weight reduction and on regular Michelin PS4 tires and no unicorn 1 glory pass but many 178s. The world record is held by PP performance at 181.

Yeah another "winner" who first claimed world vtg record in his built motor race car to only have it disproved. Since its held by PP Performance who went 182 at an event and 181.6 on the dragy. Then tried to claim US VTG record, was asked for proof. Played the usual why, its a real event, other cars, blah blah, why do you need GPS?

Only to finally post dragy logs and have them be slower than mine, now that was embarrassing considering how much more power it makes, although I do think its even more embarrassing to keep trying to claim that its a world vtg record because the other car has light doors and one seat yet his has a built motor and more power, in fact way more than enough to go faster than the PP performance car, but fake it till you make per usual.

If youre going to claim fake records might as well cry wolf at the same time, even better lets remove the people who call the lies out from the "open" facebook group, cant have them exposed.

Yeah the only honest comment in that whole thing is about how real competitors have gone 8's and Tospeed going 202.

For everyone else:

As far the this whole GPS verified thing goes. Why does that keep getting brought up? Why do some never have it? Because unlike 1/4 where all the tracks are certified by one organization and its 1320 feet. 1/2 mile there is none, you can compare two cars at the same event because the event is the constant. But if you're going to compare same cars at different events, then its only fair to the other competitors that you back up your claim by GPS. As there is no constant between the timing different events use and more importantly the distance traveled being a true half mile.

Why the inconsistencies you might ask? Simple a defined starting line, at wannagofast the starting line is a tree just like a 1/4 mile track , the start is set along with a set end point. Other events, no exact set starting line, so what happens when you start earlier but the end is still the same? Your event time is higher than GPS because you got to travel more distance at the event but the GPS stops when you travel 2640 feet.

The wannabes would try to have you believe that, that shouldn't matter, obviously because thats in their favor not in the favor of fair competition though. The same stories will be reposted about how this car did this , its a real event because this other car did this and that but a 2-3 mph difference between event and GPS speed means dick to other cars, but it sure does make a difference for 991 vtg records.

In fact my only real honest competitor is Manuel, knowing his results come from wannagofast events and knowing how accurate the event is in regards to event timing vs GPS . I would be willing to wager that if he has GPS from the event, it will say 175.x .Because I'v been to 3 this last year and also went to one shift sector and saw how much of a difference a not defined starting line made. Btw it was a few miles depending on how far back I started.

I think I covered everything , this only reminds me that I need to make a separate thread in regards to half mile events and why timing and gps are important . For all the real competition who are going for the same records. Unless our certain “honest friend” can make up a good enough story to get me removed from here too , since apparently calling out false claims makes you a troll and wanting people to be honest about their claims is an aggressive movement .

Cue fanboy reviews about customer service , fanboys misusing the word haters and any another spin tactic to avoid replying in any honest manner.

Insert Mic Drop GIF and Eggplant emoji I won’t post them as they have been statistically shown to cause hissy fits .

Arky is this your launch surface that you seem so proud of, now it all makes since I am a little surprised you couldn’t pull a 9.50 off that concrete boat ramp surface oh well. Why didn’t you post your video and show everyone it’s actually pretty cool vid. You should come here with your car to show us how it’s done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event. FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.

Old 12-10-2018, 05:47 AM
LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !LostMarine Is a GOD !
Damn, Its nice to be vindicated by facts and evidence, even if its years later. I believe I earned my PHD in Raceology..

Old 12-10-2018, 06:58 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Yeah, yeah, yeah another worthless 6 speed historian posting dated threads and parroting whatever is said to try and justify a few bucks spent. Regurgitated garbage.... Not impressed..
Nigel you're the one that just straight up lied earlier in this thread about achieving 177 at Shift Sector. What do think is going to happen? You're going to be called out for lying. Did you think no one was going to remember?

You get caught lying and no one is going to believe anything you ever say again. Sam is a nice guy but plagued with a few liars over the years that negatively affects his credibility. Instead of helping Sam you and the other #proven liars are hurting him.

Sam, you and I are good, but you need to control this crap.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell

concrete boat ramp surface
racing was done on a runway not boat ramp and that's actually referred to as concrete grooving in the aviation industry. it's a safety feature for runways to alleviate the concrete from standing water and prevent planes from hydroplaning on landing (not accelerating). That surface is not good to launch on as it constantly breaks traction due to the tire not having a full contact patch. The grooves are generally .25" wide and spaced out 1.25-1.5" apart from each other. Contact patch of the rear tire is around 40 square inches without the groove, at any given point the tire is over 2 or 3 grooves loosing about 20% of its contact patch with the ground.

After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event.
so what is stopping you from putting your car on a trailer or a car carrier and driving/shipping it to a "better" event or track?

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 12-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Nigel you're the one that just straight up lied earlier in this thread about achieving 177 at Shift Sector. What do think is going to happen? You're going to be called out for lying. Did you think no one was going to remember?

You get caught lying and no one is going to believe anything you ever say again. Sam is a nice guy but plagued with a few liars over the years that negatively affects his credibility. Instead of helping Sam you and the other #proven liars are hurting him.

Sam, you and I are good, but you need to control this crap.
haha lying .... coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment Ada! Your lies almost got you in a pickle once, I’ll just leave it at that.
Anyway my point was and is and I’ll say it again 175,176,177,178 etc is immaterial. Smash and grab the title or female the internet as you love to do. Oh forgot you’ve never even seen 177. Giac .... My bad.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Sam,

No one likes drama, however it seems a lot of this drama has been directed at us over recent years.
Whenever we achieve a result, or post something nice there had been weird reactions, comments from ''certain'' people.

My business is also based upon integrity. Integrity includes ensuring my customer's are completely accurate in what they say about their results
as they are in fact representing my brand when posting "records" and results.

The sole purpose of the ''6speedonline'' 60-130mph , 100-150mph and 1/2 mile lists is to prevent any fake advertisement and show members and other viewers true results.

All events are setup by humans and mistakes can happen, or they can be differently prepared compared to other events, i'm ok with this, thats why i always double check our results via GPS tools (Vbox and Dragy).

As a vendor I feel it's my responsibility to ensure my customers do not post fake results and always verify everything correctly and as per the industry standard.
As a result none of my customers or ES vehicles will have fake results posted as it is my personal responsibility on how the car the performs.

We have always endeavoured to push the whole platform forward by engineering and innovating new solutions for anyone wanting further power in their porsche.
Many years ago an 8 second Porsche was what fairy tales were made of, now due to our constant development we have been able to get customers cars to this level and let them be competitive with other platforms like the GTR's.

Competition is healthy and I don't believe in censoring other genuine competition and verified results, all this drama isn't refined to this forum and we have had customers censored from "open forums" just for posting factual results.

We have records and we would appreciate that when people target these records, they post with true integrity and honesty with their results.
I will always ensure my customers do so and always have done.
It would be great if all Vendors took the same responsibility in the future and we can move the platform forward in the right direction.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 12-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
racing was done on a runway not boat ramp and that's actually referred to as concrete grooving in the aviation industry. it's a safety feature for runways to alleviate the concrete from standing water and prevent planes from hydroplaning on landing (not accelerating). That surface is not good to launch on as it constantly breaks traction due to the tire not having a full contact patch. The grooves are generally .25" wide and spaced out 1.25-1.5" apart from each other. Contact patch of the rear tire is around 40 square inches without the groove, at any given point the tire is over 2 or 3 grooves loosing about 20% of its contact patch with the ground.

so what is stopping you from putting your car on a trailer or a car carrier and driving/shipping it to a "better" event or track?
Plain and simple this is done for better traction, I'm not blaming anybody a little envious that you guys had that surface at take off at that event, I wish they had that surface at the events that I go to. I'm seriously considering heading out to Dallas for the next event with any luck I can find a couple other cars we can all transport with.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Plain and simple this is done for better traction
yes traction for airplanes landing in the rain with standing water on the runway lol. we were racing cars, not landing airplanes in a monsoon. if you think thats the same "kind of traction" and don't see how my previous explanation about contact patch makes sense then i'm not sure what else to say.

I wish they had that surface at the events that I go to.
find some rumble strips on a local highway and launch over them

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 12-10-2018, 12:52 PM
arkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond reputearkadyzv has a reputation beyond repute

Arky is this your launch surface that you seem so proud of, now it all makes since I am a little surprised you couldn’t pull a 9.50 off that concrete boat ramp surface oh well. Why didn’t you post your video and show everyone it’s actually pretty cool vid. You should come here with your car to show us how it’s done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event. FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.
hahahaha, are you trolling ? because you cant be serious in that ripples on a airplane runway make your launch better?

Thats the full video, you can clearly see how the launch ripples are making the car spin, no worries its tuned to perform under bad traction conditions thats why it still runs a 9.75 and 0-60 in 2.5 seconds and the half in 178 consistently. Its on Michelin Ps4's not R888's or Mickeys, and only makes 760whp and about 710wtq, So no its never going to do a 9.50 as it lacks the power to do so, the traction or the lack of weight removal. That low torque reading is also the reason hooks and why it does it on stock clutches that dont slip because its tuned to do so not just tuned for nice dyno graphs to post on the internet. And this is the reason it over performs for what it has done to do it, instead of under performing . Same reason I dont need to come up with excuses and fairy tales about concrete launch pads and two day tornado tail winds.

You should come here with your car to show us how it’s done at Coalinga, After seeing your starting line at Dallas I would love to run that event.
I'm in Philly bud, there is no half mile events on the east cost, since I like real competition and real timing I've shipped my car a 1000 miles to Florida and then 1500 miles to Texas. Found it more satisfying to be about it instead of just talking about it on the internet. So I dont see why you cant do the same and go to dallas, seems like the same distance. Although both AIM/ES and Topspeed go to both so both the real competition and the accurate timing might not be for you.

FYI not a fan of you name calling you should probably slow your roll a bit.
FYI give the same advice to your team mate

haha lying .... coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment Ada! Your lies almost got you in a pickle once, I’ll just leave it at that.
Anyway my point was and is and I’ll say it again 175,176,177,178 etc is immaterial. Smash and grab the title or female the internet as you love to do. Oh forgot you’ve never even seen 177. Giac .... My bad.
Weird flex but okay, I dont know what your interpenetration of a female is, and hey in this day and age you can identify as anything you want . Weirdly enough its usually the females who have a hard time grasping logic and exaggerate things to get the attention from other males on the internet. Youre still short, 5 miles of my record, lying on the internet wont make it grow. So lets stop with the name calling, just put the top down in your cabriolet and cruise to another thread, the men are talking and theres no need for your effeminate name calling here.

Old 12-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Yes, i definately agree that we do things differently Sam.

I have been extra quiet and gentle for a long time, but i have to say these now, especially after all the recent negative movement against us,
I never ''bad mouth'' and spread lies about my competitors just to get sales. This is absolutely not my style of doing business.

I honestly was shocked to see (screenshots) and hear your comments about my company, especially first thing came to mind is how you messaged asking for help on the issue you couldn't solve.

From the first day that i established Esmotor, i have always based my work on facts.
I looked forward to my own development instead of critisizing what others do. I have done development on my own cars (997tt and 991tt) and in my own shop.
Built engines in house, and of course tune cars my self. Thanks to people that trusted and supported me, we got amazing results all over the world.

On the contrary to what you have stated, not all of our customers are about records, some of them wants to be in the numbers game, which shines on social media, others not.
I have tons of things and customers that i havent posted here and on other platforms but people who makes some research can find out what we are capable of.

I'm sorry to say that your words here and actions does not match. The community is small, what goes around comes back around.

Again, i'm not here for drama as you can see from all my previous posts, but since the subject came here already, i wont be silent to say what i have seen with my eyes.

From now on, i will not extend the courtesy that i have given you in the past years to create lies and false information about me and my company.

I hope everyone shows at least some respect to others work so there will be a better community in the future.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 12-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Here's my 2 cents I screwed up and made an inaccurate post about worlds fastest, I was corrected by Arky who sent over PP performance time that was faster than mine, then I said well its US fastest and he said wrong again. I did not know about PP's car and I Knew Emre had a car that went 179 with non vtg turbos. I did not know about Arky's car I thought 177 was the speed I needed to beat. So my event speed was faster but my dragy was slower than his dragy by .07mph but it was faster than his Vbox which is the one he showed me first so he was playing games with me what ever it is what it is , so unless you post it know one knows about it but dont keep bringing it up like im trying to get over on it. I went in and fixed the 6 speed post but I could not change the title I even messaged GT3 chuck to ask him how to do it I have never gotten a response back from him. So until I went 180, Arky had the US vtg record at 178.7 Congrats again your car hauls ***. I always congratulate Dave on his accomplishments as well as Emre as he has always been at the forefront of development in the 997 and 991 community. I congratulate Adam as well who runs Giac tunes.
For me I have been over 200mph at a sanctioned speed events. Ive run low 9.70's at multiple 1/4 mile NHRA tracks I did this over 2 years ago with stock motor stock clutch when pdk tuning was not available, recently I have also run 9.6x on the asphalt street so thats pretty decent. So I don't need to lie or embellish about anything i have done. I have broken engines and Pdk's Im sure you have all seen pictures If you don't have any issues then you can thank the people that did because they helped make it so you hopefully don't, Every Tuner/builder thats pushing the limits has broken **** I mean everyone.

Emre I enjoy seeing your cars and the work that you do, I like watching Sams cars and Giac cars, PP cars always are fast. Marky Mark you have a bad *** car hope it goes even faster, we disagree on Dallas but no big deal as long as we can have respectable conversation about it. Arky I hope your Ctsv kicks *** I have a 2016 Camaro I am working on it will be ready soon. Adam sorry there is no hope for you just kidding.

Hopefully we can all go drink a couple beers at the next event cheers

Last edited by Markblackwell; 12-10-2018 at 06:01 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VTG 68mm turbos