0-60 In 2.0 with 1ft roll out on the street

Old 12-30-2018, 04:23 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
0-60 In 2.0 with 1ft roll out on the street

Went out to run a 60-130 and traffic was still heavy so I sent it 1 time. Not to shabby for a street run those are about 1400whp porsche beast that my little 800whp car is in between in the 1/8 mile leader board. Not a street car around that can keep up with our cars

Last edited by Markblackwell; 12-30-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:07 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
These are insane times my man! Congrats! Were these runs on the MT or on a different tire?

Old 12-30-2018, 08:42 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kouzman
These are insane times my man! Congrats! Were these runs on the MT or on a different tire?
thanks man, this was done with m/t

Old 12-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Adianaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Markblackwell

thanks man, this was done with m/t
Thats pretty incredible. What do you do to get some heat into the tires. My experience with the MT’s has always been they stink when cold.

Old 01-02-2019, 04:59 PM
PR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Adianaty

Thats pretty incredible. What do you do to get some heat into the tires. My experience with the MT’s has always been they stink when cold.

I have same question.

Old 01-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Adianaty

Originally Posted by PR-TTS
I have same question.

the only time I have issues with m/t are when they are worn out, or on some tracks with little to no prep can be more slippery than the street. Before I put the m/t on I ran a 2.39/. 2.20 with 1ft roll out on my r888r

Old 01-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by Payam
That's nuts!
thanks man don’t know if I can beat this time but I Am gonna try 😎

Old 01-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Payam
This is my best with just a prototype JB4. +2 PSI over stock additive across the board. Not even close to what you're cooking!

Great times 2.7 and 2.5 1ft. That’s no slouch, that will take down 99% of cars out there

Old 03-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Mini Turbo S is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a street car around that can keep up with our cars
Awesome runs and sick car but you may want to rethink this statement. I have a 2018 TTRS with a stock turbo and tiny 225 tires that’s nipping at your heels.

Old 03-06-2019, 01:39 PM
That is hauling ***, those pesky 5 cylinders are no joke I know Iroz builds some wicked ones,he kicked my *** at the last event we were at. Was this on the street or track?

Old 03-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Thanks man, this was on the street last night. No prep. Car is super consistent. What’s the quickest a stock turbo 991.2T S has gone?

That is hauling ***, those pesky 5 cylinders are no joke I know Iroz builds some wicked ones,he kicked my *** at the last event we were at. Was this on the street or track?

Old 03-06-2019, 02:12 PM
box stock 991.2 is right around 10.8 @130ish and 60mph is gonna be 2.6-2.8

Old 03-06-2019, 03:51 PM
box stock 991.2 is right around 10.8 @130ish and 60mph is gonna be 2.6-2.8
how about with bolt ons? What’s the record?

Old 03-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Bolt on record is 9.372@146.xxmph

Old 03-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Bolt on record is 9.372@146.xxmph
Is that bone stock turbos or VTG hybrids?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 0-60 In 2.0 with 1ft roll out on the street