0-60 In 2.0 with 1ft roll out on the street - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

0-60 In 2.0 with 1ft roll out on the street

991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

Old 12-30-2018, 05:23 PM
Markblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond repute

Went out to run a 60-130 and traffic was still heavy so I sent it 1 time. Not to shabby for a street run those are about 1400whp porsche beast that my little 800whp car is in between in the 1/8 mile leader board. Not a street car around that can keep up with our cars

Last edited by Markblackwell; 12-30-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:07 PM
kouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud ofkouzman has much to be proud of
These are insane times my man! Congrats! Were these runs on the MT or on a different tire?

Old 12-30-2018, 09:42 PM
Markblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond reputeMarkblackwell has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kouzman View Post
These are insane times my man! Congrats! Were these runs on the MT or on a different tire?
thanks man, this was done with m/t

Old 12-30-2018, 11:55 PM
Adianaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post

thanks man, this was done with m/t
Thats pretty incredible. What do you do to get some heat into the tires. My experience with the MTís has always been they stink when cold.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Payam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the rough
That's nuts!

Old 01-02-2019, 05:59 PM
PR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Adianaty View Post

Thats pretty incredible. What do you do to get some heat into the tires. My experience with the MTís has always been they stink when cold.

I have same question.

Old 01-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by Adianaty View Post

Originally Posted by PR-TTS View Post
I have same question.

the only time I have issues with m/t are when they are worn out, or on some tracks with little to no prep can be more slippery than the street. Before I put the m/t on I ran a 2.39/. 2.20 with 1ft roll out on my r888r

Old 01-03-2019, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
That's nuts!
thanks man donít know if I can beat this time but I Am gonna try 😎

Old 01-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Payam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the roughPayam is a jewel in the rough
This is my best with just a prototype JB4. +2 PSI over stock additive across the board. Not even close to what you're cooking!

Old 01-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
This is my best with just a prototype JB4. +2 PSI over stock additive across the board. Not even close to what you're cooking!

Great times 2.7 and 2.5 1ft. Thatís no slouch, that will take down 99% of cars out there

Old 01-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell View Post
Great times 2.7 and 2.5 1ft. Thatís no slouch, that will take down 99% of cars out there
Yes most definitely. This thing launches much harder than our F90 M5, but that thing traps like 138 in the 1/4.