Rear spoiler service mode

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 10:50 AM
mikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the rough
Rear spoiler service mode

After service how do you get the spoiler mode to return to normal activity

Old 02-20-2019, 11:38 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Same procedure to bring the wing down and out of service mode. Drive it a block and it'll function like normal. This was just two days ago when i had to remove the rear bumper... again.

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 02-20-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:39 AM
mikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the rough
Yeah it does not and there’s no red light on the button I will try driving it over 60 miles an hour and see if that resets it

Old 02-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mikerosi
Yeah it does not and there’s no red light on the button I will try driving it over 60 miles an hour and see if that resets it
A few weeks ago was the first time i put it in service mode to remove the bumper. I noticed the front and rear spoilers wouldn't deploy or retract until i got the car moving again. Pressing and holding the spoiler button will take it out of service mode, but it won't deploy normally until it's driven.

Old 02-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Hey Harry thanks a lot. That’s what I thought
But I haven’t Driven it yet

Old 02-20-2019, 03:15 PM
Hey Harry why do you have your bumper off so many times you working on your exhaust

Old 02-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by mikerosi
Hey Harry why do you have your bumper off so many times you working on your exhaust
Posted her up in the local car show. Everybody pops their hood to show off the goods, well you can't do that with a Porsche, so i took off her bumper. LOL! Drove her around bumper-less for a while too.

Old 02-20-2019, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Posted her up in the local car show. Everybody pops their hood to show off the goods, well you can't do that with a Porsche, so i took off her bumper. LOL! Drove her around bumper-less for a while too.
Wow that looks great what exhaust set up is that
Oh and by the way that spoiler reset work perfectly drove 5 miles an hour and it reset

Old 02-22-2019, 09:09 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Harry are you still on Eibachs or did you make a change?

Wheels and stance look perfect!

Old 02-25-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks fellas. It's a Kline Race exhaust and she's on H&R's now. Since i'm running rubber bands for tires, i wanted it a little lower to complete the look