991.1 TTS - KlasseniD Wheels MS03 Centerlock - Polished Liquid Bronze

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 06:39 AM
2015RDream is an unknown quantity at this point
991.1 TTS - KlasseniD Wheels MS03 Centerlock - Polished Liquid Bronze

Just wanted to post a few early Spring photos of a new set of Klassen MS03 wheels I had made to order last year. Thanks to Eric at Supreme Power and Yuya at Avantgarde Wheels for their help in choosing design and finish. The color is Polished Liquid Bronze and, while it might not come through that well in the photos, it is a killer color in almost any kind of light. As you can see, I took these photos on a very gray day, but the wheels still stand off nicely against the Agate Grey paint. I'd highly recommend this finish to anyone considering a bronze or gold wheel for their ride; and have been happy with Klassen quality. Enjoy the photos.

Old 04-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Very nice!

Old 04-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Steinhart is on a distinguished road
those look awesome against your agate grey and yellow brake calipers !!

Old 04-10-2019, 02:37 PM
2015RDream is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, now if I could just get the weather to cooperate. Snow in the forecast for tonight - uggh.

Old 04-13-2019, 02:40 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
That looks awesome. I love the sculpted sides of the spokes and how the hub area doesn't look like a repurposed 5 lug wheel converted to center lock.

Old 04-27-2019, 08:47 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet looking set of wheels, they look lightweight also...

Manuel