New wheel help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
New wheel help

Looking at new wheels. 20x8.5 is my standard fit. The wheels I'm looking at come in 20x9 also. My front tires are currently 245x35x20. What size can I go up in width without any compromise in handling? 255's? I currently use 5mm spacers, can I still use them to fill the wells better. I'll run 305's on the rear with 20x11 rims.
Thanks for the help.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:05 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
You will be fine running both the 20x9 wheel and the 255 tire.
What offset is the wheel? That will determine if you can use the spacer, but most likely not as aftermarket wheels will have a more agreesive offset.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:54 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Looking at HRE and Vorsteiner. I have to get the off sets. Thanks I thought I could use the 20x9 with the 255's.

Old 04-29-2014, 06:03 AM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
HRE will give you a custom offset, so no worries there and you won't need the spacer.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports will become famous soon enough
You could go with the 255/305 combination and that will help! Do you have 5mm Spacers in the front or the rear or both?

Old 04-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
You could go with the 255/305 combination and that will help! Do you have 5mm Spacers in the front or the rear or both?

I have the 5mm spacers on both front and rear. I think both wheels will look great. I am liking the Vorsteiners for look and like the HRE's because they are HRE's. Not fully on board yet.

HRE

Vorsteiner

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	S5-02.jpg
Views:	1105
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	367912   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8836-s.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	367913   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vorsteiner_flowformed_VFF101.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	537.0 KB
ID:	367914  
Old 04-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Undercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
jersey contact me as i have the lowest prices on both brands !!

undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com

lawerence

Old 04-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Undercover Tuning
jersey contact me as i have the lowest prices on both brands !!

undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com

lawerence

How is that even possible since you are not even a direct distributor of HRE?

Old 04-29-2014, 02:02 PM
shaytun will become famous soon enoughshaytun will become famous soon enough
I would check out the P101. PertPlus just got them. To me they're in the same family as those Vorsteiners, but nicer.

Old 04-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shaytun
I would check out the P101. PertPlus just got them. To me they're in the same family as those Vorsteiners, but nicer.

And my P107s just got finished today too...

Old 04-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Without spacers do you think I'll fill the wheel wells ?

Old 04-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jersey Shore
Without spacers do you think I'll fill the wheel wells ?
The wheels will come with a lower offset which will push the wheel out, taking the place of the spacer. You can discuss with your vendor how much you want it to be flush and they along with HRE can rec some offsets.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:42 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jersey Shore
I have the 5mm spacers on both front and rear. I think both wheels will look great. I am liking the Vorsteiners for look and like the HRE's because they are HRE's. Not fully on board yet.

HRE

FYI - here at the specs we currently have available for the HRE FF01 FlowForm design you are inquiring about:

19" FlowForm fitment for the 991 (Narrow Body) is as follows:
19x8.5F (22.4 lbs.) ET50
19x11R (24.8 lbs.) ET60

20" FlowForm fitment for the 991 (Narrow Body) is as follows:
20x8.5F (24 lbs.) ET50
20x11R (24.8 lbs.) ET60

The 991 below is running the 20" setup without spacers.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	459.8 KB
ID:	368237  

Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 04-29-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:40 AM
ma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura about
I think the OP has a 4S. So the FF wheels are not available in a 9" width?

Old 04-30-2014, 10:15 AM
I do have a 4S. Am I going to have a problem running 255's on 8.5 rims?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New wheel help