Been gone for awhile...Where's nmurray22?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 10:28 AM
See U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really nice
Question Been gone for awhile...Where's nmurray22?

Wow it seems so quiet in here without Nick's awesome video's! Not just the problematic ones but the beginning one's where he's so excited about his new vehicle and his posts about the options that he had gotten...

I hope this Car-business-dilemma hasn't taken it's toll and soured his future passion for either a 911 or the brand.

I think Porsche will bring him on as a marketing rep and give him a company car. A 911.. J/k but stranger things have happen...

Old 05-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Money2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond repute
In his latest video he said Porsche is buying back his car, and he has ordered an M4. He did say he will be back in a Porsche some day.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:08 AM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
As expected (and fully justified) he moved on.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:52 AM
firstkill is on a distinguished road
m4, another first year release.

hope he has better luck this time around.

fk

Old 05-06-2014, 12:18 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by firstkill
m4, another first year release.

hope he has better luck this time around.

fk
It wasn't a first year release...

Old 05-06-2014, 02:38 PM
lunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to behold
The M4 is a nice car, but now that I have seen some standard 4 series, I would stay with a 911, just based on looks.
I get it though, if he had problems again, Porsche would be sure to give him a hard time.
That is a lot of risk to take.

Old 05-07-2014, 09:38 AM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by lunarx
The M4 is a nice car, but now that I have seen some standard 4 series, I would stay with a 911, just based on looks.
I get it though, if he had problems again, Porsche would be sure to give him a hard time.
That is a lot of risk to take.

I know several people who have moved up from an M3 to a 911 (including Nick) but none who has gone the opposite direction. I hope it works out for him and I look forward to his TT/TTS review down the line.

Last edited by sportscentury; 05-08-2014 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
New M3/4 got too much going on with the design...perhaps it looks good in person.

Old 05-08-2014, 03:29 AM
mtarone is on a distinguished road
I like the new m3, been thinking about one as a daily, but I think a second hand m5 will be better value. It's a tough one though as I'm not sure i will want to leave the 911 in the garage when it arrives.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:09 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fester
New M3/4 got too much going on with the design...perhaps it looks good in person.
I saw it at an autoshow, sat in it, liked it. Too bad I couldn't drive it :-)

Old 05-08-2014, 09:04 AM
firstkill is on a distinguished road
im one of those who went from an m3 to a 911.

I like the m3 just as much, wish I could have both. Hopefully the redesign it a large separation between the 335 and the m3/m4.

fk

Old 05-08-2014, 01:38 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
I don't mean to insult the guy because I love his videos but he said he had to save 5 years to afford the car and he isn't "rich". So I'm confused. Someone who has to wait 5 years to afford a 145k car, then doesn't buy a m4 to sell it a year later for a TT/TTS which are super expensive.

I mean to take the depreciation and then buy an even way more expensive car says something to me.

Something doesn't add up here. But whatever. Definitely looking forward to all the videos he said he will try to make.

Old 05-08-2014, 03:01 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by speedsterr
I don't mean to insult the guy because I love his videos but he said he had to save 5 years to afford the car and he isn't "rich". So I'm confused. Someone who has to wait 5 years to afford a 145k car, then doesn't buy a m4 to sell it a year later for a TT/TTS which are super expensive.

I mean to take the depreciation and then buy an even way more expensive car says something to me.

Something doesn't add up here. But whatever. Definitely looking forward to all the videos he said he will try to make.
Maybe nmurray didn't major in finance :-)

Old 05-08-2014, 03:36 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
I dunno. I'm a huge BMW & Porsche fan and have been for years, but IMO, the way BMW's track record has been it seems like our friend is going from the pan and into the fire regarding problems with vehicles, in going with a BMW. I hope I'm mistaken.

Old 05-08-2014, 05:58 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
I dunno. I'm a huge BMW & Porsche fan and have been for years, but IMO, the way BMW's track record has been it seems like our friend is going from the pan and into the fire regarding problems with vehicles, in going with a BMW. I hope I'm mistaken.
I doubt he'll have issues. But if I was him I would have just gotten a GTR rather than a BMW. Then go back to porsche.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.