Ecstatic New C4S Owner | Love at First Porsche!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 08:09 AM
Miss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Christophosphorus
Beautiful car! Congratulations. Love the setup; everything looks fantastic, and the colors and options are perfect together.

Brings back memories of picking up my car last August.
Thanks so much, I just looked at your original post, isn't it the greatest feeling?? I hope to take mine on some track days too once the weather improves. Btw do you have Martini Livery on yours now?? That is definitely on my to-do list...one day

Old 01-27-2015, 09:17 AM
TRM
TRM will become famous soon enoughTRM will become famous soon enough
very nice, congrats!

Old 01-28-2015, 10:03 AM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Looks awesome, and great pics. Seriously amazing build. Enjoy it!

Old 01-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Miss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of lightMiss911 is a glorious beacon of light
@ TRM & eg991 -- Much appreciated

This morning it was freezing blistery cold in northern VA, but the sun was shining bright...so I decided to pull over into a parking lot and got lucky with these captures!

Old 01-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Those are lovely

Old 01-28-2015, 11:17 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Fantastic shots of a beautiful car!

Congrats on your purchase! The 991 4S is one of my favorites. The power, control, comfort, etc... is just so well done. Hard to not be extremely pleased.

Old 01-28-2015, 02:18 PM
fergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nice
Absolutely beautiful 4S!! Love hearing first time owners gush over their cars. Been driving them for a long time and I've never stopped smiling Also, gotta love that white/red combo! Cheers!

Old 01-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Those are lovely
Thank you

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Fantastic shots of a beautiful car!

Congrats on your purchase! The 991 4S is one of my favorites. The power, control, comfort, etc... is just so well done. Hard to not be extremely pleased.
Thanks and agreed, what a joy it is to sit in this car every day!

Originally Posted by fergie
Absolutely beautiful 4S!! Love hearing first time owners gush over their cars. Been driving them for a long time and I've never stopped smiling Also, gotta love that white/red combo! Cheers!
Like I said in the other post, I LOVE YOUR CAR haha...Targa! I was on the fence, wanted either a Targa or a Cab, but in the end I decided I only drive with the top down for a few months out of the year, and my family has another convertible for me to luckily borrow. You did it perfectly right, though! Excellent ride

Old 01-29-2015, 12:33 PM
fergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nicefergie is just really nice
Originally Posted by Miss911
Thank you

Thanks and agreed, what a joy it is to sit in this car every day!

Like I said in the other post, I LOVE YOUR CAR haha...Targa! I was on the fence, wanted either a Targa or a Cab, but in the end I decided I only drive with the top down for a few months out of the year, and my family has another convertible for me to luckily borrow. You did it perfectly right, though! Excellent ride
Thanks much Miss911. Maybe next time you'll go for the Targa! I've had three Cabs and I too can only drop the top for a few months a year. But the Targa is the best of both worlds b/c it feels like a Cab with the top down and like a couple with it up. It was a brilliant move by the P company. Happy driving!!

Old 02-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice on winter tire options in the DC area. I ended up getting the Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II. Installed yesterday, sharing a few clicks from the beginning process.

No pix of the actual tires yet, it has been too cold for me to stand outside Look out for more on my instagram (@LoveAtFirstPorsche) later today and on the weekend! I must say the drive has been absolutely transformed. Thank God I decided to go ahead and get the winters!

Old 02-19-2015, 01:49 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Nice day for a Winter Drive!!

Name:  image-3176148799.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  611.9 KB

Old 02-19-2015, 01:49 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Nice and Cold...

Name:  image-3152505294.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  484.3 KB

Old 02-19-2015, 04:53 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
That's warm! Supposed to go down to 4 degrees tonight in NY . . .

Old 03-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Hope all you Pcar owners in the snow-affected areas had some fun today...I sure as heck did!!! Wish I could have attached a GoPro camera and recorded it. Staying in my driveway (which is quite large), I did a bunch of 360s, drifting, and playing around with my PSM button. SO glad I got the Pirelli Sottozero tires. This was perhaps one of the most fun days of my life! Here in northern VA we must have about 8 inches of snow outside (with more still falling), and my car absolutely LOVED IT! It got stuck a few times, but I always managed to maneuver it out. Thank you Porsche for making such a versatile machine...today was certainly Snow Beast Mode! Some static shots:

Old 03-05-2015, 03:57 PM
///armin is a jewel in the rough///armin is a jewel in the rough///armin is a jewel in the rough
Nice car and welcome to the forum!

I'm in the northern VA area as well, where are you washing the car during the winter?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ecstatic New C4S Owner | Love at First Porsche!