My sincere apology to all members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
My sincere apology to all members

My friends, I find myself in a position where I have no recourse except to offer my sincerest apologies to all members of this forum. I feel like I have been neutered. Even though I am a site admin I have ZERO control over the bull**** Ford ads that are popping up in the 991 section...in fact, my superiors at Internet Brands can't seem to do anything about it either..I know you are all frustrated by the off topic ads and I just want you to know how frustrated I am that I can't do anything about it. My stomach is in knots and I'm about to go postal!!!!

Old 04-09-2015, 01:57 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Chuck. I think we all know that there is only so much you can do, and I really do not think you have to apologize for something beyond your control.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Appreciate your take but I am apologizing because it is out of my control. If I can't stop this kind of crap what good am I?

Old 04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
Thanks Chuck! We know you care. And that's important.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Administrator
They should be gone now for anyone logged into the site...yea!

Old 04-09-2015, 06:21 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Thank you chuck, i'm sorry i had to bring up the issue on the forum....but the ford crap was just too much. How about getting some young hacker to program a delete post if the word Ford is in the the title or body of a post

I also still believe car salesman (braett from Sonnen) should not be allowed to advertise his cars for sale on the 991 forum. If you allow this, next it be used cars for sale, then Audi's for sale, then VW for sale, then parts for sale. If Sonnen cant sell their cars without using the 991 forum, then you/mgt should charge them a fee (3%).

Old 04-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Administrator
My understanding is that some jokers from the adv section ran it through without the proper safeguards...I always appreciate members bringing up things they find annoying on the forum...I hadn't seen these advertisements so I am grateful that is was brought up...and now...they better be gone for good

Old 04-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Dude, their no big deal...I don't even notice them anymore. I can't believe someone would get bent out of shape over this.

Dave

Old 04-10-2015, 03:51 AM
mtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond repute
They're gone! Thanks!

Old 04-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thumbs up for taking care of it!

Acted like a true admin!!

Old 04-13-2015, 01:19 PM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the comments and the efforts, Chuck.

But really guys, hey, it's just an Internet forum. And now that it's owned by just another faceless, thoughtless industrial consortium, we're just pawns. Heck, not even pawns. What's below pawns? Dirt, I guess.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by beemer guy

But really guys, hey, it's just an Internet forum. And now that it's owned by just another faceless, thoughtless industrial consortium, we're just pawns. Heck, not even pawns. What's below pawns? Dirt, I guess.
I believe the expression is "lower than whale poop"

Old 04-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Tina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by beemer guy

I second that. Thanks, Chuck.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Bndt201 is on a distinguished road
Why is everyone so sweet and kind here?

Old 04-17-2015, 05:57 AM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bndt201
Why is everyone so sweet and kind here?
I see you are on the wrong forum. Here, try this BMW 1-series hangout. Enough whack jobs over there to keep you mildly entertained....

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/

BTW, i don't care about the Ford ads, it just reminds me I get to drive a Porsche and am not stuck in a Fiesta.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My sincere apology to all members