Before I spend a $1000's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 08:10 AM
littlebear is on a distinguished road
Before I spend a $1000's

I own a 991 2012 carrera s. I had the Cobb accessport tune installed last fall and my expectations were met. Had anyone have a combination tune with the IPD plenum. If so you comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 04-25-2017, 01:01 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Have you asked Cobb? I would think they might be able to give you some intel on how a plenum could enhance or detract from its tune.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:56 PM
RON1X will become famous soon enoughRON1X will become famous soon enough
Yeah, Cobb customer service was great for me, I'm sure they can answer you.
My 991 is a CPO so I unfortunately sold my Cobb that I had for the 997TT instead of keeping it for the 991 S. Not to thread jack too much, but when you say your expectations were met, could you describe? I didn't think a NA tune would do that much, although throttle response could be improved (IMO). As soon as my CPO warranty is up, I'll be in the market

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.