Soul Performance exhaust FTW ! Their exhaust is amazing !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 11:35 PM
991dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Soul Performance exhaust FTW ! Their exhaust is amazing !

So I am a month into my Soul PP exhaust experience and freaking loving every minute of it. As advertised when the valves are closed the side mufflers do a terrific job of keeping the car quiet below 3000 rpm, it opens up a little over that. But when the valves are open ... holy mother of god is it amazing. Its LOUD and the off throttle pops are spectacular. This is not for the faint of heart, this is a full volume super car sound when its opened up and I LOVE it !

There is some drone, but then you cannot get this volume without a little drone rolling back. In time you learn how to control and minimize the drone with throttle at rpm. And as the outside tips dont see the same heat cycling that the inside 2 do there is a color difference between the tips that becomes apparent quickly so I would recommend the carbon wrapped tips to avoid the color variation becoming too apparent.

This system is worth every single penny and then some for those that want to be heard and then seen !

Big thanks to John and the Soul PP team for amazing product and top notch service !!!

*EDIT* To be 100% clear the drone is completely removed when the valves are closed, its only a valves open thing.

Last edited by 991dreamer; 07-21-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:43 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for posting review, certainly food for thought!

Old 07-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Happy to help.

Old 07-26-2017, 11:53 AM
///M3THOD is an unknown quantity at this point
This is for a 991.1 I'm assuming? Are you running headers?

Old 07-26-2017, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD
This is for a 991.1 I'm assuming? Are you running headers?
Yup 2013 C2S, no headers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.