Whoo-ya's 991 Project @Glistening Perfection - Paint correction-clear bra-nano-tint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Whoo-ya's 991 Project @Glistening Perfection - Paint correction-clear bra-nano-tint

We had a lot of fun working on this project. The color alone was amazing to bring to life. We performed a much-needed paint correction to remove all the factory swirls and buffer marks. We then meticulasly applied 3M Pro v.4 PPF to entire vehicle. Huper Optik Ceramic 60 window film was applied to all windows. CQuartz Professional Nano Coating applied on all the painted surfaces/PPF.

Door, a-pillar, and fender meet at this area. No seam or edge is visible making it look completely OEM.

A little behind-the-scene...no spare parts

We always do headlights to protect them. As you can see from steps taken, a lot of skill and expertise goes into a flawless install that protects without damage during the installation

Project Complete

Huper Optik Ceramic 60 applied on all windows. Very subtle, but amazing heat/IR/UV rejection. Both 911s in photo have this film

Very impressed with the clarity of 3M's new Pro film. An added benefit, 5-year Chip Warranty. If chip penetrates the film and damages the paint, 3M allow us to repair it at any body shop we choose, up to $3500 per incidnet

CQuartz Professional does an amazing job protecting the clear bra and making it look amazingly like paint

Wheels and calipers steam cleaned and nano coated with CQuartz UK

Old 12-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Capsfan is on a distinguished road
Best I've seen

Old 12-14-2017, 12:18 PM
RON1X will become famous soon enoughRON1X will become famous soon enough
Wow, scrolling through those photos was paint perfection ****

The installer for my Xpel ppf told me there is a risk of the headlights cracking after install with the 991 due to the film shrinking and tightening... I thought it was weird myself. He said it was my choice to do them or not, so in the moment I decided against it. Frankly, I haven't read anything about it. anyone know if that is true?

Old 12-14-2017, 12:38 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Not sure how long they say it should take but no issues with my last 911 and what is it going to cost to repair or replace one from a rock chip?