Porsche promo shirts and fuel bibs - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 991
Reload this Page >

Porsche promo shirts and fuel bibs

Sponsored by:

Old 07-06-2018, 09:51 AM
alphajaguar5 is on a distinguished road

Random shout out as I typically only lurk, but I just got served an ad on Facebook and figured I could actually contribute something valuable!

The ad was from Mobil 1 and it looks like they're doing a promo with Porsche to give away some free Porsche shirts and leather fuel bibs if you sign up on their site.

The catch is you need to give them your VIN to prove you own a Porsche, so I used 981CS and that seemed to work so figured I'd share here since I haven't really contributed anything in the past.

The site is http://protectinghistory.com/. I checked the details and they only have 911 available, but not sure how many they have left.

The video below is what was in the ad and made me pay attention as its on Patrick Long.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-06-2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:39 AM
dbh
dbh is an unknown quantity at this point
Patrick Long's video is well constructed and interesting.

Old 07-06-2018, 12:10 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
You also need to provide a receipt from purchase?

Old 07-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Very cool, thanks for posting!

Old 01-08-2019, 04:43 PM
RngTrtl is infamous around these parts
mine actually showed up in the mail today...The fuel bib is almost ly ridiculous.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:55 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine yesterday too and have to agree about the fuel bib - its like a very very long tongue!

Old 01-09-2019, 05:35 AM
rnl
rnl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond reputernl has a reputation beyond repute
I plan on using the bib the very next time I race at Le Mans.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Jim M. will become famous soon enoughJim M. will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I got mine two days ago.

Old 01-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Bob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the rough
Where is the link to sign up? I cannot find it on the web site.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:08 PM
jerryk991 will become famous soon enoughjerryk991 will become famous soon enough
Nothing on that website that has link to get tee shirt.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Bob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the roughBob Z. is a jewel in the rough
If someone has the fule bib they wish to sell me please drop me a PM!

Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I received mine last week.

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Still looking for a bib so if someone has one they would like to sell please drop me a PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.