Urgent advice needed on this car - Thoughts on build and price?

Old 07-21-2018, 03:18 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Question Urgent advice needed on this car - Thoughts on build and price?

2015 Turbo Cab
16K miles
MSRP $186K
Asking $134K

Can someone comment on the price based on the year options miles and the color combo

Thanks very much!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...irstRecord%3D0

Old 07-22-2018, 05:36 AM
Fapdds is on a distinguished road
I think it is a great car, but for the amount they are asking you can get into a turbo s model.
http://nationalpreownedporsche.com/i...+Black+1748907

http://nationalpreownedporsche.com/i...tallic+1899533

Old 07-22-2018, 07:10 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you! I do love the cab so it has to be a cab. I already inquired about the second link yesterday and I am not sure if its available but its much closer to my home than going to DC.

The only thing I worry about is that it has too many miles which may affect my trade in value after 3 years when the CPO warranty expires

On the one I originally listed, what price would make it a great deal? Any thoughts?

Old 07-22-2018, 07:57 AM
90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of
5.5k miles a year is not that much, but the red interior is what will hurt resale.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Fapdds is on a distinguished road
Based on what I have seen in the market, I would try to get 126-129, I have seen a few 2014-2015's turbo s go for 135-142, so the non s should be less, btw the cabs are usually priced less then the coupes anyway, I feel the red interior is not what people are looking but it shouldn't be a deal breaker if it was me. good luck!

Old 07-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Fapdds
Based on what I have seen in the market, I would try to get 126-129, I have seen a few 2014-2015's turbo s go for 135-142, so the non s should be less, btw the cabs are usually priced less then the coupes anyway, I feel the red interior is not what people are looking but it shouldn't be a deal breaker if it was me. good luck!
Cabs are priced much higher than coupes - I think the starting price of a turbo cab is almost the same to the starting price of a turbo S coupe.

and I had no idea that people didn't like red interior - I am a fan!

Old 07-22-2018, 01:39 PM
reacher is on a distinguished road
That looks beautiful! And I love the red interior. That's how I would have specced mine, too. Buy what you like!

I would personally get a Turbo S over a Turbo.

Old 07-22-2018, 03:52 PM
jerryk991 will become famous soon enoughjerryk991 will become famous soon enough
At this point where you are dealing with a 3 year old car the spread should not be that great between an S and a non-S. It is a good looking car to me but it is priced too high - should be in the 120's.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by jerryk991
At this point where you are dealing with a 3 year old car the spread should not be that great between an S and a non-S. It is a good looking car to me but it is priced too high - should be in the 120's.
Yes, the similarly spec-ed TTS cabs are about $15-20K more

Old 08-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Mark8V8 will become famous soon enoughMark8V8 will become famous soon enough
Get what you want. Don't get caught up in the comments on a Turbo S. The big difference is the Turbo S has PCCB's as standard which is nice.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mark8V8
Get what you want. Don't get caught up in the comments on a Turbo S. The big difference is the Turbo S has PCCB's as standard which is nice.
It is nice. There is a bit more to the Turbo S than just the addition of PCCB. It has many other standard features that are optional on the regular Turbo. These include: Centerlock wheels, PDLS+, 18-way adaptive sport seats, RAS, PDCC, and more. Not to mention an increase in power.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:32 AM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
IMHO, if it's the car that you want, has the specs that you were looking for specifically then get it. I don't get a car based on whether I can resell it back (interior not liked by everyone) or be a car that would be wanted by buyers if I decide to sell but rather get the car I want to enjoy driving and owning regardless. All that other stuff is just secondary and after-thought that I would deal with once I want to move on from the car.

Keeper, I see you're moving on from the Panny as well? I moved on and couldn't be happier now in a 991.