996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 04:25 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email

I would like to have my car running as it should. Please respond to my emails and please resolve what hasn't been working for months!

This is a final documented request, post several emails, phone conversations.

I want a date/time, - I will send my car back to Imagine Auto one last time.

Thanks
Ryan

Old 08-13-2004, 05:38 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email

Originally posted by ShankGT2
I would like to have my car running as it should. Please respond to my emails and please resolve what hasn't been working for months!

This is a final documented request, post several emails, phone conversations.

I want a date/time, - I will send my car back to Imagine Auto one last time.

Thanks
Ryan
Ryan,

When I last talked to you you guys were dynoing Orli's car. How'd that turn out. Want to know and can't get back a hold of you!!

Lou

Old 08-13-2004, 05:43 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
From what I heard Orli's car did not produce anything near what it was supposed to - What's going on tuners lets get this stuff right guys !!!!!

Old 08-13-2004, 06:03 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Darren
From what I heard Orli's car did not produce anything near what it was supposed to - What's going on tuners lets get this stuff right guys !!!!!
Yikes! what we talking here?

Lou

Old 08-13-2004, 06:04 AM
Banned
Neil@Orton is on a distinguished road
Darren are you saying all tuners are like this?

Old 08-13-2004, 06:09 AM
TSP-MIAMI is on a distinguished road

Darren, not all of us are that bad bro ....... There is just so much bull$hit told to people on what they will get for power it really is silly. Worse, is when parts come from one supplier, and customer is told it comes from the tuner themselves from their supposid R&D departments.

Yeh ,.... a huh. Boy , ..... if only half of you really knew........

Theo

Old 08-13-2004, 06:15 AM
Banned
Neil@Orton is on a distinguished road
Well said Theo,I agree 100% to much bull $$%&*

Old 08-13-2004, 07:32 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hold the phone you two knuckleheads (I mean this is the nicest possible way of course)
I am not saying these guys are bullsh$t by any means - All I am saying is that there must be some service issues that need to be attended to asap - DOWN BOYS

Old 08-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Exotic Performance
xico is on a distinguished road
Theo (speaking of which) which exhaust is the best this week according to you. Can you tell us why you changed your mind so often. When speaking of bull****,
if i where you i wouldn't make that statement , one week the best exhaust was Fabspeed , the next week the best was Phoenix can you tell us what it is this week and why.

Old 08-13-2004, 02:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hey xico get to the drag strip again

Old 08-13-2004, 10:34 PM
TSP-MIAMI is on a distinguished road
Hold the phone you two knuckleheads (I mean this is the nicest possible way of course)
I am not saying these guys are bullsh$t by any means - All I am saying is that there must be some service issues that need to be attended to asap - DOWN BOYS

Darren, you are absolutely right. Your comments are well understood.

As far as my opinions on exhausts go, lets just say when people ask me for my preferences, pros and cons of ALL that is out there, I will tell them what I think. I don't care who the company is. So Xico, don't worry about what I think is the best or worst this week. You should worry about learning how to drive in a straight line. Since that is the ONLY type of driving it seems you can handle. From what some people have told me, you can't even do that !!

Theo

Old 08-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Ryan, check your PM

Theo, check your VM

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-14-2004, 12:23 AM
DJ
Todd - can i guess what your messages were pal ?

To Shank "I will be on it right away... don't worry Ryan it will all be taken care of my man"

To Theo "Put a sock in it"

Todd - was I close ?

Old 08-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Very close.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-14-2004, 02:10 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email