996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone looking to add some great bass with a 'stealth' look to their 996TT or GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 05:07 PM
02TurboX50 is on a distinguished road
Anyone looking to add some great bass with a 'stealth' look to their 996TT or GT2

I had a competitiion stereo system in my Porsche for a very short time. When I sold my car, I kept all the stereo equipment.

At this point I am selling my subwoofer box complete with a pair of JL audio subwoofers. This was designed to look stealth/stock like the Bose audio subwoofer enclosure. It installs in minutes using the stock mounting points for the Bose system. Once installed most people will never realize that you have a box that plays realistic and very tight bass with a VERY solid PUNCH! For true audiofiles.

I am willing to sell this complete for only $600 (it cost about 3 times as much). Uses Porsche carpeting to perfectly match the rear deck area. If you are interested, I would be willing to sell you a Phoenix Gold titanium amp (Titanium 600.2...very high end!) to power these speakers. It provides a ton of clean power to really round out any car stereo system. I will sell both for only $1000, and you will truly have found a treasure!!

Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me with any questions at wtmacr@hotmail.com

Thx.
-Wayne