996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

PICS! GT2rs,GT2,Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:07 AM
Gooliath will become famous soon enoughGooliath will become famous soon enough
PICS! GT2rs,GT2,Turbo

Old 10-19-2008, 06:07 AM

Old 10-19-2008, 06:08 AM

Old 10-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Great pics from Sweden!

I have PM'd SMR to give more information about his silver GT2 'RS'...without answer. I would like to hear more about modifications and performance...

About the white GT2 Clubsport, has it been recently imported to Sweden from Germany? And it has a Techart powerkit?

If it is the same one, I was really interested about the car because the kilometetres, price and equipment looked excellent when it was for sale at mobile.de! Good luck to the new owner...(this is just a guess it would be the same)

Old 10-19-2008, 06:58 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
nevver heard of a gt2rs.. pretty badass looking

Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
There was no gt2rs afaik...it is a modded gt2 or turbo probably, but well done for sure. I wonder how he did the splitter in front....it is pretty neat looking. On my dailly drive, it would hit a lot of obstacles like gas stations.... The wing looks like MA Shaw or perhaps what Tom Kerr has. Beautiful stuff.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there was a gt2rs officially.

JB

Old 10-19-2008, 08:22 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
wow.... great photos. Thanks for sharing

Old 10-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
There was no gt2rs afaik...it is a modded gt2 or turbo probably, but well done for sure. I wonder how he did the splitter in front....it is pretty neat looking. On my dailly drive, it would hit a lot of obstacles like gas stations.... The wing looks like MA Shaw or perhaps what Tom Kerr has. Beautiful stuff.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there was a gt2rs officially.

JB
yepp your right.. its a modded GT2 with protomotive parts...
the wing is custom built

Old 10-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Ronnie B is on a distinguished road
Ricards GT2 RS is really awesome. I would love to see it irl some day. I saw it in Stockholm City one night but that was before he tuned the engine to be evil and sick!

Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kaizu
Great pics from Sweden!

I have PM'd SMR to give more information about his silver GT2 'RS'...without answer. I would like to hear more about modifications and performance...

About the white GT2 Clubsport, has it been recently imported to Sweden from Germany? And it has a Techart powerkit?

If it is the same one, I was really interested about the car because the kilometetres, price and equipment looked excellent when it was for sale at mobile.de! Good luck to the new owner...(this is just a guess it would be the same)
Thats right, the GT2 has just been imported to sweden and it has a techart kit. Beautiful car! SMR GT2 is crazy fast, it has among other things a Öhlins chassi kit and a protomotive 650 enginge kit. The fastest street car (on street tires) around the track Gotland ring.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:24 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis

JB
I would love to get that front splitter, any idea where it came from??

Old 10-19-2008, 12:04 PM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tom kerr
I would love to get that front splitter, any idea where it came from??
The front splitter is also custom made by, SMR Racing in sweden, Send a PM to SMR here on 6speed and he might sell you one

Old 10-19-2008, 12:10 PM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
The silver car is mine

Yes there is no gt2 rs i have named it that bye my self but the car has
Rs platci rear window
Rs cage
Rs stering wheel,shifter
Rs Lower trailing arm
and more rs parts so thats why

Rear trunk is DP motorsport with RSR wing blade al custom modified with my own compny SMR Racing, same with the front splitter

Old 10-19-2008, 12:12 PM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kaizu
Great pics from Sweden!

I have seen it but have not have time to ansear yet, i will soon

Yes the white cars is the one you are talking about, me and my friend did pic it up 2 seeks ago in germany

Old 10-19-2008, 01:34 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SMR
The silver car is mine

Yes there is no gt2 rs i have named it that bye my self but the car has
Rs platci rear window
Rs cage
Rs stering wheel,shifter
Rs Lower trailing arm
and more rs parts so thats why

Rear trunk is DP motorsport with RSR wing blade al custom modified with my own compny SMR Racing, same with the front splitter

I vote to call it an RS. :-)

Please PM me with the splitter cost if put on an aero lip (oem)...if possible...

JB

(can you make it in pieces to ease shipping...halves.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICS! GT2rs,GT2,Turbo