996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

How much did you pay for your used 996TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kwei
Thanks Frank you too, why are you trying to sell?
Hi, your welcome.
Well I have aways been a lover of Fast Fords and now is the time to scratch the itch, Its up for sale, but I haven't made it easy on myself with the pricing, which goes to show just how seriously I really want to sell my 996tt.
If if hasn't gone in a week ( I know was it worth the effort) I will shed not one tear, just move on forward with the modding program I have for my 996tt, but that will be that. I intend to spend some big money on the car, so I wont consider selling it again.
Frank

Old 12-25-2010, 11:25 AM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sunnyside
Hi, your welcome.
Well I have aways been a lover of Fast Fords and now is the time to scratch the itch, Its up for sale, but I haven't made it easy on myself with the pricing, which goes to show just how seriously I really want to sell my 996tt.
If if hasn't gone in a week ( I know was it worth the effort) I will shed not one tear, just move on forward with the modding program I have for my 996tt, but that will be that. I intend to spend some big money on the car, so I wont consider selling it again.
Frank
Right on, good luck either way...looking forward to seeing some new mods on the TT: )

Old 12-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kwei
Right on, good luck either way...looking forward to seeing some new mods on the TT: )
Thank you,
How has your Christmas been so far, we have just finished the festive dinner. I will need more power to haul this heavy *** of mine after all the good food.
Frank

Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM
sspikey is a jewel in the roughsspikey is a jewel in the roughsspikey is a jewel in the roughsspikey is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TTS
1) How much did you pay for your used 996TT? [B]$225,000
2) When did you buy it? [B]April 2010
3) Year and mileage? [B]2005 20,000 miles
4) What was the original price, and how much did you bargain down? [B]$280,000 - $55,000
5) Did it come with the warranty, or did you buy one, or neither? [B]Neither

The hell did you buy? Pics?

Old 12-26-2010, 05:52 AM
c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !c32AMG-DTM Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sspikey
Hint: check his location.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:27 PM
zeuslax is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 2005 Turbo S cab w/ 20K miles. Dealer is asking $68K. Car appears to be clean and has 9 months left on the CPO warranty.

Is this a good price? What are these selling for right now? I would appreciate any input.

I'm looking to spend $60-65K max on the best 911 Turbo (pref cab) I can. Must be black on black, low miles, and stock. Thoughts?

Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 AM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
I am selling mine in the mid $70's with 7k miles. So I would say it is a reasonable deal. If it is stock and you want to mode it, consider it will most likely cost you an additional $15k to $20k additional for the right mods.

SWR.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:52 PM
SAVED4IT will become famous soon enough
996TT pricing calculator says $65,500. Seems like a legit deal in line with other sales.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:43 AM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sspikey
My car is stock turbo s cab.
I live in Singapore notorious for high car taxes which amount to 150 % of car cost. When new my car cost $600 K

Old 01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ChrisGTS
Hey everyone, I'm new here, as I am a new 996tt owner. I love the car so far.

1) How much did you pay for your used 996TT? $58k
2) When did you buy it? October 2010
3) Year and mileage? 2005 Turbo S with 39k miles
4) What was the original price, and how much did you bargain down? Originally listed at $62k.
5) Did it come with the warranty, or did you buy one, or neither? Had one year Porsche CPO warranty on it at the time I bought it.

The car has GIAC ECU, AWE Tuning Exhaust and adjusted wastegates. It needed new tires when I bought it as well. It is a wonderful automobile and I am greatly enjoying it.
Nice!!

Old 01-03-2011, 05:04 PM
ChrisGTS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pearsonhaus
Nice!!
Thanks, I was very happy with the deal I got, and the car too...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:25 PM
BMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond repute
Came across a 2002 ~21kmiles, X50, Aero pckg, CF, 6spd, Supple leather, no NAV...asking mid 50's? Pricing calc. shows much lower but KBB says about right. Any thoughts?

Old 06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMiller33
Came across a 2002 ~21kmiles, X50, Aero pckg, CF, 6spd, Supple leather, no NAV...asking mid 50's? Pricing calc. shows much lower but KBB says about right. Any thoughts?
I've been receiving alerts on used 996 turbo FS ads for over a year now and a lot of them fall in the $30-$40k range. Lately more in the $30-$35k range even. 21k is low mileage but I think 50s may be on the high side... Just my feeling though

Old 06-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
The prices on some of the more special cars (X50, etc.) seems to be rebounding recently vs. some of the higher mileage earlier model year examples.

Old 06-02-2011, 05:12 PM
universal111 is on a distinguished road
If it had wheels you liked and all accesories you liked ie: lowered, gt2 wing, short shift kit, would say good price. If it has everything you want and you dont have to put anymore money exept for tuning, and was exact int/ext color combo your looking for then id say get it. But, if its stock other than aero kit, i think thats a little high. 2 years ago i picked up 03 996tt x50 lowered, cargraphic 19inch wheels, gt2 wing, short shift kit and exact black on black i wanted and i paid 55k. Had everything i wanted exept tuning. Hope that helps

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your used 996TT?