996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Are new Kias' reliable

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
My wife and I split costs...95-5

Wait, lets do the math...Not a penny towards the mortgage (Ok, my house is paid for, but still) furniture/appliance/house bills/lawn care etc.

She agreed to pay 25% of the property taxes, but the bill sat on the fridge for 2 months until I finally paid it.

She does, however, pay most child care costs, but that is pretty much it. Her parents raised her to believe houses and cars sprout up naturally like trees.

I suppose as long as she stays hot (she joined Crossfit and is getting in great shape) and takes great care of my son, which she does, daddy has to pay the bills.

Whatever happened to womens' equality? I guess that is only if you end up in Court.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 01-29-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:11 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Paulie, Sean, Chris, Todd ........ I am so dissapointed ....... MINIVANS!!!!
Don't hate. You can drive through speed traps 50mph over the limit and never be seen. They're practically invisible.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:58 PM
MechanicalEng is on a distinguished road
My mom just got an Acura RDX SH. The car is very nice and actually pretty quick too..

Old 01-29-2009, 01:13 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Don't hate. You can drive through speed traps 50mph over the limit and never be seen. They're practically invisible.
Yes, you can violate multiple traffic laws...other cars seem to accept it and just try to get away from you.

Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
We call our minivan the woofer wagon.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Epik151 has a spectacular aura aboutEpik151 has a spectacular aura about
Kias are getting a lot better along with Hyundai.

But you'd have a lot more fun in the Genesis Coupe. I4 will probably be 20k and V6 25k.

Genesis Coupe Superbowl spot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjQ__10Vzs

Hyundai "Angry Bosses" Superbowl spot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z3JAvqGK1k

Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
There is a Genesis sedan at my gym...I love it. A few years down the road I might get one.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned
the red worm is on a distinguished road
if you get a KIA plan on keeping it forever because depreciation on those are steep!

Old 02-02-2009, 03:47 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by the red worm
if you get a KIA plan on keeping it forever because depreciation on those are steep!
That's the point of buying a disposable auto

Drive it until it craters, then leave it on the side of the road.

Justin

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Why not one of these? Seems like it would get good mileage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSDNFdV_Or0

I would have to imagine that a KIA would not be that bad a car to have. Seems like going for an '08 or one that was low miles 1 year old would be a great deal right now. With a 100k mi warantee rag it out and buy another like everyone is saying.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:14 PM
gt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by the red worm
Some AMG lose more in a year then the cost of a Kia.
All cars lose money . Dont think Dollars think %..

I say if the wife"like it" get it, Big deal if its a Kia, Great car made by great people.

and yes , I am korean!!!!!!!
Hyundai's have come along way, and only going to get better.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
dscottjr is on a distinguished road
If they only cost 15k to begin with....who cares?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:15 AM
enoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to behold
wasnt kia and hyundai the best sellers for this year?

Old 07-17-2009, 05:54 AM
aircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura about
Kia..

I assume your talking about the Sorento...? If your going to buy new you really can't go wrong. I have driven them a couple of times as rental cars and they were pretty nice. The have a nice style for the price. There have been some significant problems with the automatic models pre 2005. Haven't heard any issues with the new ones. I have not been able to make a decision on the direction to lean. I have 2 audi's with 200K on them in the driveway. I think we are going to go with a Q7TDI. For me it's a hard sell..... In the end it's no CTT...

Old 07-17-2009, 06:28 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Stop laughing right now and listen
Why don't you just get her one of those POS RTurbo's that you have only seen in your rear view mirror, you know the one's that you have heard have a nice badge........sorry, just couldn't resist. And I am having a really hard time with the 'stop laughing part...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Are new Kias' reliable