996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Ultimate MotorWerks Stock K16 does 480 RWHP

Old 03-20-2009, 06:06 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
My car is right around 3200(after putting the front rebar on) and the run was at 1.0 bar or just under 2000hPa.

STD pressure is 29.92 and Standard temp is 72F. I would then expect STD to correct to this number not 60F. The pressure was higher that standard, again taking away from the numbers slightly. The temp correction def helped out.

I am familiar with the Colossal Goat F$%$ that can go down with discussing dyno numbers.

Divexxtreme, did you happen to Dynojet your stock Z06 that ran a 7.8X? Since our times are so close, I just wanted to interpolate this pull to whatever RWHP your 'vette was putting down.

In no way do I think that putting up this dyno graph to be an indication that my car is as fast as a 24/18G, or 16G's or GT28's or Marty's car or Marek's. I've listed my weight, 3200, my boost 1.0 Bar, my 60-130 times 7.98 and the best of both worlds of my 1/4 times, 11.64 and 125.X.

Just posting these numbers for fun. I know I still have a little ***** car with sissy K16's. Hahaha

Old 03-20-2009, 06:09 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TXGold
I am familiar with the Colossal Goat F$%$ that can go down with discussing dyno numbers.

He said Colossal Goat F$%$

Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 PM
harkerdude will become famous soon enoughharkerdude will become famous soon enough
TXGold, so all this is just after ecu flash?

Old 03-20-2009, 06:56 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Guys, you can not compair mustang dyno numbers to dynojet numbers. It's apples to watermellons! lol

Most Mustang Dynos read around 50 rwhp less than dynojets due to them being load bearing dynos. Also, awd cars lose a little more power through the front dif. Add that all up and you will see why cars can make such different numbers.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !

F**** your logic Zac!!!! What do you know about dynos LOL!

Congrats Ryan on some awesome numbers!

Old 03-20-2009, 07:10 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell

F**** your logic Zac!!!! What do you know about dynos LOL!

Congrats Ryan on some awesome numbers!

We could say the same to you!!! 690!! WOW...

Old 03-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
We could say the same to you!!! 690!! WOW...
Shhhhhh!!!! EPL Baby!

Old 03-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Shhhhhh!!!! EPL Baby!

Oh riggghhhttt...

gonna get some 60-130's this weekend?

Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
Oh riggghhhttt...

gonna get some 60-130's this weekend?
Plan on doing the TX2K9 event tomorrow for drag racing and then 60-130 on Sunday.. I hear Tony is going to buy me some axles if things go south.

Sorry for the highjack Ryan LOL!

Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM
I hear Tony is going to buy me some axles if things go south.

^^^Does he know this?

Wish I could be there. I finally got a respectable time yesterday though...

you should be heading DEEP in to 5's...

Old 03-20-2009, 08:00 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
My car is right around 3200(after putting the front rebar on) and the run was at 1.0 bar or just under 2000hPa.
Wow - only 1.0 bar. Even with the lower weight, those are surprisingly quick numbers. There must be some excellent driver skills in place, too.
That is quite an achievement on K16's!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
**** yo couch, $%$#@, **** yo couch. Darkness!!! Darkness' couch. Buy another one you rich motha licka

Old 03-20-2009, 11:51 PM
There is no skill involved in a 60-130. I don't care what my Mama say's. Box of chocolate's and all.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Wow that's insane numbers. I didn't even think that was possible on k16s..
What octane are you tuned for?
you don't even have simple bolt ons like exhaust or an intake??

I'm hoping I can dyno even close to that.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:36 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TXGold
Divexxtreme, did you happen to Dynojet your stock Z06 that ran a 7.8X? Since our times are so close, I just wanted to interpolate this pull to whatever RWHP your 'vette was putting down.
I did. Two different Dynojets to be exact. I made 443 on a Dynojet in Virginia and 453 on a Dynojet in Georgia. Both runs were made in humid, summer heat (92+ degrees).

Had I dyno'd my stock Z06 the same day as you, on the same dyno, in the same environmental conditions (mid 70's)...I bet we would have been within 10-15 rwhp of one another.

Our weight and performance numbers are almost indentical as well. My car weighs around 3,200 lbs with the 2LZ package (without me in it), I trapped 127 in the 1/4, and went 7.86 60-130.

I personally believe that your car is making that much power...or damn close to it.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ultimate MotorWerks Stock K16 does 480 RWHP