996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FVD Brombacher - "Brombacher" Sound Version with Bypass Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
FVD Brombacher - "Brombacher" Sound Version with Bypass Video

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share this video with you of our "Brombacher" series "Sound Version" muffler with Cat Bypass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8WcoNnKs5g

Want more information...

Enjoy,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 11-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Rhonda,

If I already have the FVD exhaust; can I just buy the bypass pipes and if so can you pm a price; I already have the DME upgrade from FVD also, would it need to be updated if I installed the bypass pipes?

Thank you,
-Val T.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:45 PM
PKStyles is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share this video with you of our "Brombacher" series "Sound Version" muffler with Cat Bypass...

Want more information...

Enjoy,
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

can you pm me? I want to speak to you about FVD exhaust for my 1999 911 c2. thanks!

Old 01-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Nice sound. I'd like to hear it at idle for a longer amount of time. Also from inside the car at start up, revs, going through the gears, and at speed.