996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

:::Getting Ready:::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 PM
climbingcue is on a distinguished road
Old 10-29-2010, 09:54 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Climbingcue

Thanks for the vid,very nice.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:03 PM
frankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rdss
Climbingcue

Thanks for the vid,very nice.
Bill, you are the man! Thank you so much for your help and support this past weekend!

I thought I was going to get all kinds of vids and pics at the mile. But, that darn racing thing took up all my time!

I am so grateful you and Janice were there getting all the good stuff you got. I can't wait to sit down and review those CD's.

For a couple of Yankees, y'all are all right!

Old 11-01-2010, 07:50 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Are you saying a MW tow vehicle was driving recklessly?
Well that would be an understatement... Without any remorse Akram tried to park his trailer in my fiancees lap. Needless to say I was surprised, locked up the brakes (going 80mph) and cut the wheel hard to the left. Put me right on the edge of the grass hard on the brakes. Had I went off it could have ended very badly. I'm not too easy to anger so I let it go.. That is until he did the same thing to someone else literally seconds later, and then threw rocks all over Matt while he hit the brakes to let Akram through. (Not that he was going to stop had Matt not hit the brakes to let him over.)

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
OK, according to the Walnut ( I know, questionable source) but Akram said he was just joking.

Tell him to joke with his own life Sean... I'm not laughing..

Old 11-01-2010, 08:29 PM
frankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to all
OK, that's quite enough. Get off the thread. I was there, in the truck, with Akram.

Nothing of the sort happened. You are simply creating drama where there is none.

Get over yourself, loser.

If you want to pursue this, further, then get a lawyer and file a police report, or STEP UP!

I am ALWAYS ready.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Frank, those remarks do not deserve to be on this post. If you have a personal problem with whomever then take appropriate steps but do not taint this tread by your comments. Congrats to Team Lee.
Peace
Robert

Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Get off the thread? Stop Causing Drama?

You must have been high or asleep to have missed the cars shooting toward the grass / guard rails behind you. Tell me again if it didn't happen like I said what exactly is my reason to post this? There isn't one. Congrats to you and your hero on setting the record for the most Dbag moves on the ride home from Goliad. I'll mail you the trophy after I get done buffing the rock chips out of the front of my Fiancees Explorer.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by robmd99
I agree with Frank, those remarks do not deserve to be on this post. If you have a personal problem with whomever then take appropriate steps but do not taint this tread by your comments. Congrats to Team Lee.
Peace
Robert
I disagree Rob, but with how invested in Akrams business you are I'm not surprised that this is your take on the situation.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by frankster
OK, that's quite enough. Get off the thread. I was there, in the truck, with Akram.

Nothing of the sort happened. You are simply creating drama where there is none.

If you want to pursue this, further, then get a lawyer and file a police report, or STEP UP!

I am ALWAYS ready.
Nothing happened Frank??? You mean nothing happened at all??? I watched that truck cut 3 people off one of them being blood to me the other being one of my best friends. The third was just someone who just got cut off. WHY would I make this **** up? Why would I call Paul RIGHT after this happened to ask him WTF Akram would do that for? Why do I have a text message from Akram. Want me to screenshot the cellphone number I have from him so I can verify that it was really him???

So drop the bull**** nothing happened story... You almost wrecked 2 cars and you made Matt swerve off the road in his 997TT. If this would have been an EVOMS, Boost Logic, Etc... trailer and it was you or anyone you would have said the SAME stuff! So don't act like it didn't happen!

Old 11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by frankster

I am ALWAYS ready.
Step up to what? a fight or a race? alittle childish I would say. I am defiantly not scared of a car that can only hang with 16g car. I was there and so was 8 other people that saw the exact same thing. I blew if off since I know Akram, but what he did was something even my 18 year old cousin thought was dumb. If you dont think its dumb let me throw some rock at your car and see how you like it. As for Lawyers and cop, what would that do Motorworks has nothing I want or need.
Thanks,
Matt
PS: Nice name calling your a big man now

Old 11-01-2010, 09:29 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Matt, change your sig already. Geez.

Black 997TT, EPL tune, a few rock chips on the hood, etc..

Old 11-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Then I will make it simple for you all. You do NOT have a problem with Akram. You have a problem with me. PERIOD.

Akram was merely the horse, I was cracking the whip. He was there to support MY operation at MY request.

If you have a complaint, you bring it to ME. If you have a legitimate complaint, have your lawyer call ME.

You have NOT dropped it. It has been over a week since your claim. Yet you continue to go on and on about it.

I will stop it here. Make a claim, or shut up. Drama queens like you really need to get a life!

Unlike so many losers online I will back up everything I say. I don't race to settle a dispute. I sue. It's what I pay my lawyers to do.

Real men don't talk about fighting. They fight. You want to be reimbursed, then sue me.

*****es just *****.

Which are you?

Old 11-02-2010, 04:19 AM
☣MUSCLE☣ has a spectacular aura about☣MUSCLE☣ has a spectacular aura about

Sorry I just had to laugh. It is a very serious matter but what's funny is that you're having a forum war. Contact each other and settle this.

He ran you off the road, that's something alpha males like to do to prove some non existent point. That's why I'm always trailing my friends Porsches in my Long Travel Race truck and if anyone tries that I run THEM off ! He shouldn't have done that (If that really happened I wasn't even in the same country). But if he did, that's a dick move, but I understand why he would do that. Just friends messing around with each other.

We are all reasonable, educated men on this forum, well for the most part anyway. So close this thread and just settle this in the real world.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:24 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
**** you frankster, YOU ARROGANT *****

Old 11-02-2010, 06:49 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
and the E Thugs have emerged!

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.