996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Your opinion only if you are qualified-Please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
Goldcrest is handling pit crew duties for the Brumos Daytona prototype at the 24 Hours as well as the first two regular races of the Grand Am season. Is that good enough for you? In addition to that, they service a number of Cayman Interseries cars and all manner of PCA racecars from old air cooled G stock 911s to 2010 Cup Cars and everything in between.

I work closely with Steve Cosgrove at Goldcrest. When a customer installs one of our LSDs it significantly alters the handling the of the car and the suspension needs to be retuned. We talk about the specific car prior to me building the LSD so that we can match the characteristics of the diff. to the driver and his vehicle. He's the real deal. He recently found 2 seconds a lap at Road Atlanta in an Interseries Cayman that had previously been professionally set up by someone else.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
I've had dealings with both of your finalists. Hands down, I prefer Goldcrest.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
J3 Racing in Buford!

ALMS back ground we have worked with them for years.

Ask for Todd Sr.

Tell'm I sent you!