996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Bucky Lasek Tire blowout save at SEBRING/Winterfest

Old 01-19-2011, 06:43 PM
climbingcue is on a distinguished road
Nice save!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B.Lasek
Here are some pics of the damage
That will buff right out

Great save, don't want to think what could have happened if it went in that fast sweeper right before the straightaway.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:26 PM
z06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ExactlyCake
Nice save Bucky, its cool to see you tearing up a raceway on youtube, seems like only yesterday I'm watching videos of your skate sessions. Thanks for the memories!
Thats because it was yesterday I just watched his 2010 victory at the Pro-tec pool party on Fuel TV two days ago and looking forward to see more wins this year on the Dew Tour and X-Games

Old 01-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Bucky Lasek - Dude with that name you were born to be a race car driver. or a football player or something...

Old 01-20-2011, 12:50 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ari
Bucky Lasek - Dude with that name you were born to be a race car driver. or a football player or something...
or a legendary professional skateboarder

Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 AM
xsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Talk about timing with that runout. Great save!
what he said!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:25 AM
xsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911

Old 01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ari
Thanks. I've always wanted to be both. Race car driver/skateboarder.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Thanks. I've always wanted to be both. Race car driver/skateboarder.
I still have my "Henry Hester" Fiberflex with Tracker trucks and Kryptonics - any mod suggestions.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:39 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Bucky, nice meeting you at Sebring, and fun racing with you. Good save and glad you got the car back in shape to finish the weekend.

Let me know if you need help with your TT

Hope to see you in the Cup Car race at the 48hour PCA Sebring event in a few weeks!

tom

Last edited by tom kerr; 01-20-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
He had a good teacher! LOL just kidding broseph. AZ track day soon

Old 01-21-2011, 10:17 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Tom, I love your car. I feel I may take the same route with mine but I may hold off and go 996 cup. I'll keep in touch and may be going to Rd. Atlanta for PBOC at the end of Feb.. Other than that I'll see you at the track soon I hope.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:54 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Tom, I love your car. I feel I may take the same route with mine but I may hold off and go 996 cup. I'll keep in touch and may be going to Rd. Atlanta for PBOC at the end of Feb.. Other than that I'll see you at the track soon I hope.
Going to the Cup would be a way better, faster, easier, and CHEAPER way to go! Will be racing the PCA Sebring event next month and racing Road Atlanta PCA in March. see ya at the track

tom

Old 01-22-2011, 02:10 AM
[QUOTE=vividracing;3100722]He had a good teacher! LOL just kidding broseph. AZ track day soon

That Rt 57 drive was all time great.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I should have brought more Xanax!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bucky Lasek Tire blowout save at SEBRING/Winterfest