996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Techart GT Street rear bumper and (Remus/Gemballa) exhaust tip fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Techart GT Street rear bumper and (Remus/Gemballa) exhaust tip fitment

Just in the middle of installing Techart GT Street body kit...

The rear bumper comes with extended pipes for a stock type exhaust, so the exhaust tips would fit correctly with this bumper. Otherwise they are too much inwards. Those with Techart GT Street rear bumper should know...

Any pics guys?

Anyway, I am contemplating updating to a Remus (Gemballa) 70mm system. I am thinking of Remus due to good sound, 70mm diameter, and good price here in Europe...

Any idea how it would fit with the bumper? Remus seem to have different tips to begin with, so I cannot use the extended pipes? A pic here of the Remus,

Or what other exhausts you can recommend with the bumper? Don't want any poor fitment. (I don't yet know how the extended pipes for the exhaust tips are like, as I am travelling...)

Btw. Gotta love the authentic parts and despise those replicas so many use... irst of all, you got give respect for the original design. Secondly, all the parts are very lightweight with a lot of carbon fibre. And thirdly, there is a lot of neat details, like enhanced brake cooling parts which are essential for a heavyish car in track use.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
I'm getting a speedtech x-cellerator. It is modular so I'll bet you can set it up exactly to fit.