996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

OT:Car wash in Albany NY area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 04:18 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
OT:Car wash in Albany NY area

Hi

To all those in the Albany area, where do you get your porsche's car washed. I am assuming that you do not go through machine washes, so please hand wash recomendations only. Thanks alot.

Pistol
*currently in Saratoga Springs, NY*

Old 10-09-2003, 04:21 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Re: OT:Car wash in Albany NY area

Originally posted by Pistol
Hi

To all those in the Albany area, where do you get your porsche's car washed. I am assuming that you do not go through machine washes, so please hand wash recomendations only. Thanks alot.

Pistol
*currently in Saratoga Springs, NY*
I lived there for 10 years, and cannot think of ONE hand car wash up there. I was my dads personal hand car washer . I will be there tom. will you be around??
Evan

Old 10-09-2003, 06:21 PM
docjackson1 will become famous soon enough
evan, i know that you are a young guy, but you seem like an extra-ordinarily personably young man. how old are you, and do you go to h.s. or college? it seems like your parents did a great job raising you. it is impressive to see the good relationship that you have with your father.

Old 10-09-2003, 06:25 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by docjackson1
evan, i know that you are a young guy, but you seem like an extra-ordinarily personably young man. how old are you, and do you go to h.s. or college? it seems like your parents did a great job raising you. it is impressive to see the good relationship that you have with your father.
Yes I am VERY young, I am 17 years old. I am probably the most mature 17 year old you will ever meet. Yes I have a great relationship with my father, and wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING in the world.
Regards,
Evan
PS-Yes Senior in HS

Old 10-09-2003, 06:33 PM
evan, that's a great thing. many young people do not realize that their parents will always do things in the best interest of their children. i have a daughter who is a sophomore in college who i am also very close with-talk to her at least 5 times a day. i am happy for you that you enjoy a similar relationship. best of luck to you in future, evan.

Old 10-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Banned
Chordate is an unknown quantity at this point
Evan, whats going to happen when you go to college, most colleges do not allow freshman to bring their cars, if you need someone to take care of your car during this time, I would be happy to take it. Im sure my 16 yo son would love to take care of your turbo.

Old 10-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by mehrabani1
Evan, whats going to happen when you go to college, most colleges do not allow freshman to bring their cars, if you need someone to take care of your car during this time, I would be happy to take it. Im sure my 16 yo son would love to take care of your turbo.

I am having a very tough time with choosing a college for this exact reason!!! I know its twisted to not go to a school because of my car, but I am considering a local university that I could maybe have an APT. or stay at home and keep the turbo.
O priorities
Evan

Old 10-09-2003, 09:31 PM
evan-rutgers in nj-freshman can have a car @ livingston campus

Old 10-09-2003, 09:33 PM
evan-rutgers in nj-freshman can have a car @ livingston campus
No schools that I am lookign at down here allow cars...
Evan

Old 10-09-2003, 09:34 PM
where are you looking at?

Old 10-09-2003, 09:40 PM
where are you looking at?
Don't have the best grades in the world (3.0GPA/1130SAT) so looking at state schools;
University Central or South Florida
Florida Atlatic Universiy
Northwood University (specializes in Automotive Dealership ownership)(yes that doesn't make sense but you get the idea)
a couple others...
Evan

Old 10-09-2003, 09:44 PM
i was in palm beach recently-there was some school that was right over the causeway that went to city center-looked like a hotel-it was on the left going away from the beach

Old 10-09-2003, 09:45 PM
i was in palm beach recently-there was some school that was right over the causeway that went to city center-looked like a hotel-it was on the left going away from the beach
I have no idea what it is...
Evan