996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Marski 911 tuning review on 2003 Porsche 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Blue Beast TT will become famous soon enoughBlue Beast TT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by johnspeed
Hi,Thanks..7400rpm also ...Which really helped on the big end because there was not a big dip in the power curve, it was still pulling....

I usually shift mine at 6700 RPM due to my power curve, but I also have the stock K16's so my boost wont be as strong as yours since you have the larger turbos. One day, i would like to get up to that power. Just need more time.... and money

Old 10-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Blue Beast TT will become famous soon enoughBlue Beast TT will become famous soon enough
Hey everyone,
I should have pics and videos up soon. I apologize for the long wait. Hopefully this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. let me know if you have any questions on Markskis tuning.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Romans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really niceRomans 1:16 is just really nice
Mark, does this mean I can send you my car as well?

Old 01-26-2012, 03:45 PM
tgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Blue Beast TT
Hey everyone,
I should have pics and videos up soon. I apologize for the long wait. Hopefully this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. let me know if you have any questions on Markskis tuning.
Hey Blue Beast - Do you have the pics and videos of your car yet? Great thread, and I'd love to hear how your tune is working out for you. I've got a mostly stock 996TT w/ K16's and am trying to decide how to add a few more hp's w/o going too crazy. The car is still waaay better than I am. Would like to see your power/torque curve if you've got it also.

BTW - I'm living in NorCal now (20 minutes from Sears Pt) but grew up in Dundee just down the road from Algonquin.

Tim

Old 01-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Former Vendor
Tal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond repute
Mark does things right!

Old 01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
That garage looks vaguely familiar.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:30 PM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Markski is truly a stand out in the car mod biz. So knowledgeable and honest. I say it with pride when I say he tunes my car.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by tgsmith4845
Hey Blue Beast - Do you have the pics and videos of your car yet? Great thread, and I'd love to hear how your tune is working out for you. I've got a mostly stock 996TT w/ K16's and am trying to decide how to add a few more hp's w/o going too crazy. The car is still waaay better than I am. Would like to see your power/torque curve if you've got it also.

BTW - I'm living in NorCal now (20 minutes from Sears Pt) but grew up in Dundee just down the road from Algonquin.

Tim
Hey Tim,
Im way behind on posting the pics and videos of this car. I have been very busy with work and then winter hit so I haven't been able to get the videos that I want. I can post some pics this weekend up here. The power of the car is like night and day versus stock. I recently drove a 997 turbo version 1 and I would say that mine feels as though it has more kick to it. It honestly feels just a little bit quicker. If you are going to go with any extra power, call up Markski and he will guide you in the right direction. He will never try and sell you something that you dont want or need for your car. These are just beginning mods for me and if you tell Mark up front of what you are looking for his mods will put a smile on your face every time you start it up. Ill try and post pics this weekend. Its just supposed to snow tonight. ughhh. Let me know next time you are in town and I will give you a ride in it. Talk to ya!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by TurboTodd
Markski is truly a stand out in the car mod biz. So knowledgeable and honest. I say it with pride when I say he tunes my car.

I couldn't agree more!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:49 AM
TheSilverFox will become famous soon enough
I spoke with him yesterday about advice for a purchase of my first Porsche. Great guy!!!!

Old 12-12-2014, 04:52 PM
alwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond repute
I just got off the phone with Markski. This man is a wealth of knowledge. Really patient and answers all your questions. In 50 minutes, he completely educated me on my car. I haven't purchased a thing from him yet and still cannot believe he took that much time out of his day to answer all my questions. Mark and I are discussing exhaust options for my 996tt and I' m totally settled after speaking with him today. Thanks Markski!

Old 12-12-2014, 10:40 PM
dkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond repute
talk about an old thread lol. Glad to hear mark is still delivering great service!

Old 12-14-2014, 01:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Thanks guys... been busy doing all the tunes from Thanksgiving specials - so far nothing but smiles

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 12-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Andy Garcia is on a distinguished road
Thanks to Markski

Markski has also helped me, and even though I am in South Africa, he is always on call to help me with anything and everything.
I am in Johannesburg, which is 5500 feet above sea level, with seriously crap fuel ... he still manages to work out the best solutions for my car.
I had various hardware issues, which took months to discover, and Markski sent me over 20 tunes to help me get my car runnig perfectly
His service ethic and attention to detail is brilliant, and as soon as you email him, he answers you (even when we dealing with a big time difference).
Thanks to Markski my car is running at its optimium and I owe him a lot.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a 911 turbo.

Old 12-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Andy Garcia
Markski has also helped me, and even though I am in South Africa, he is always on call to help me with anything and everything.
I am in Johannesburg, which is 5500 feet above sea level, with seriously crap fuel ... he still manages to work out the best solutions for my car.
I had various hardware issues, which took months to discover, and Markski sent me over 20 tunes to help me get my car runnig perfectly
His service ethic and attention to detail is brilliant, and as soon as you email him, he answers you (even when we dealing with a big time difference).
Thanks to Markski my car is running at its optimium and I owe him a lot.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a 911 turbo.
Your car was a challenge we had a few hardware issues.. one being the Wgs and some boost leaks... but all good now
glad to hear that your happy
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL