996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Throw some real turbos on it and come for the 3.92 on E85!
uh oh Powell....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3478534

I gotta say....it's CRAZY to me to see the envelope keep getting pushed like this. Just awesome. Anyone running even close to these numbers needs a serious pat on the back, and their tuner too!

Old 03-07-2012, 03:40 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Guys!
Emre@ESMotor has moved the Porsche bar higher with a 3.85s run with his built TIP!!

Big CONGRATS Emre!!

Attached Images  
Old 03-07-2012, 04:02 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Throw some real turbos on it and come for the 3.92 on E85!

Emre just did. Time to step up your game.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:29 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Emre just did. Time to step up your game.
Let's go Powell bring it back to the USA

Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
uh oh Powell....

I gotta say....it's CRAZY to me to see the envelope keep getting pushed like this. Just awesome. Anyone running even close to these numbers needs a serious pat on the back, and their tuner too!
Tom ur a classy guy

Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I am VERY impressed Emre and team! Congrats!!! That SOB is hauling @$$!

The as of this Friday white car will be making some test hits hopefully next week. Need to bring it back home to the states. Can't let those Turkey people have all the records! I think Emre's car honestly will be impossible for us to be at the drag strip, so 60-130 is going to be my chance! Can't wait to see what it runs at the track, because honestly I think if it hooks an 8.XX will be seriously possible!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
uh oh Powell....

LOL! 2 days later after my post I lose my spot at the top!

And thanks for the props to everyone doing this. You guys at Champion have gone out of the way on every project I've seen you all do and the products you all release are always top notch. I remember seeing the Carbon Fibre intake you all are building/built and just drooling! It's good to see other tuners/builders out there that do care to go the extra mile for their customers!

It's been fun playing with these cars and pushing it as far as we can. Honestly 5 years ago when I picked the thing up I told everyone it MAY get a tune and exhaust... Matt's 997TT was going to get a tune and exhaust... It goes in for a BL1000 kit in a few weeks. I swear we can't leave anything alone LOL!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Wow!! 3.85 is awesome. Congrats!

Old 03-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by edelectra
Tom ur a classy guy
LOL! 2 days later after my post I lose my spot at the top!

And thanks for the props to everyone doing this. You guys at Champion have gone out of the way on every project I've seen you all do and the products you all release are always top notch. I remember seeing the Carbon Fibre intake you all are building/built and just drooling! It's good to see other tuners/builders out there that do care to go the extra mile for their customers!

It's been fun playing with these cars and pushing it as far as we can. Honestly 5 years ago when I picked the thing up I told everyone it MAY get a tune and exhaust... Matt's 997TT was going to get a tune and exhaust... It goes in for a BL1000 kit in a few weeks. I swear we can't leave anything alone LOL!
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words! We'll probably never hold one of these 60-130 or 1/4 mile records, but it sure felt good to get KerCar's VTG-powered tiptronic up into the 5's with some of the big dogs.

And even though we might not be contenders for the crown, believe me we're ALL enthusiasts and watching these little "battles" take place is exciting for us because no matter who wins or what tuner built the car, it's a sign of progression, which is cool.

If I can ever help out it some way, I'm always happy to try!

Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
^^^ Rep point to Tom for a great vender. Sure to look you up next time im in town.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words! We'll probably never hold one of these 60-130 or 1/4 mile records, but it sure felt good to get KerCar's VTG-powered tiptronic up into the 5's with some of the big dogs.

And even though we might not be contenders for the crown, believe me we're ALL enthusiasts and watching these little "battles" take place is exciting for us because no matter who wins or what tuner built the car, it's a sign of progression, which is cool.

If I can ever help out it some way, I'm always happy to try!

i'm sure little "battles" will bring our porches to lambo tt levels very soon

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Great work Emre! I knew it was only a matter of time before you dialed that beast in!

Amen to progress Tom! At the end of the day, where this platform ends up vs the others is really what matters most.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer

Amen to progress Tom! At the end of the day, where this platform ends up vs the others is really what matters most.

It's crazy when you think about it....these little 6 cylinders are already running with twin turbo V10 Lambos!! I love it...LOL!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
It's crazy when you think about it....these little 6 cylinders are already running with twin turbo V10 Lambos!! I love it...LOL!
I think Porsche traction system is much better than Lambos.

I just bought a Lambo LP560 to make it TT, it doesn't grip well even with 560hp.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor

Last edited by Emre@Esmotor; 03-08-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 PM
tsivas27 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys.. quick pbox question..

have you come across an issue with the pbox showing better times on the actual unit display than what comes out using the performancebox tools program??

for instance.. screen and the associated .txt files (RESULT.TXT, BEST.TXT) show 0-60 time of 3.8 seconds and quarter of 12.1 seconds and then using Performancebox tools program.. those numbers are actually 4.09s and 12.45s.

Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy sometimes?

I would think that the vbox display unit itself can be wrong but the graph charts never lie.

thanks for your help.

Last edited by tsivas27; 03-08-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread