996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What do you guys think of my new Paddle shifters!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:48 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MikeG
That's perfect! Love how it updates the function and still looks oem.
Can you give me some of the details?
I will pm you the details!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:05 AM
boyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really nice
I want to have some details pls, great mod

Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 AM
bullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud ofbullittandy has much to be proud of
Details, price, etc etc

Old 10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
PM'ed you guys details!

Old 10-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
T96 steering wheel with paddle conversion

Hi machinegunt, thank you for your feedback and the wheel does look very nice on your X50
We can add any color stitching to match customer's interior or exterior. In fact, we just deliver another wheel today. We are glad to see people like this product here in 996 community

Old 10-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Nitti has a spectacular aura aboutNitti has a spectacular aura aboutNitti has a spectacular aura about
can someone please let us know the prices and details publicly? i am not sure why all the PMíng? is there some big secret about the costs and the way it works? I am keen to get one... please fill me in

Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 AM
akoako is on a distinguished road
Right please post the prices and does it come in Boxster red color?

Old 10-25-2012, 05:25 PM
mjos is on a distinguished road
Do your fingers hit the turn or info center stalks while you are shifting through corners? Looks really tight between the paddles and stalks.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Another P has a spectacular aura aboutAnother P has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Hi machinegunt, thank you for your feedback and the wheel does look very nice on your X50
We can add any color stitching to match customer's interior or exterior. In fact, we just deliver another wheel today. We are glad to see people like this product here in 996 community

Lots of interest now that you guys solved this! So....pricing, options, timing, etc. C'mon now!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:42 PM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Very nice!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
quick968 is a jewel in the roughquick968 is a jewel in the roughquick968 is a jewel in the roughquick968 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Another P
Lots of interest now that you guys solved this! So....pricing, options, timing, etc. C'mon now!
I believe the forum rules prohibit such.

However, DCT Motorsports is a registered sponsored vendor with a great website and he lists any number of ways to contact him on all his posts. Why don't you, ya know, just ask the guy who sells them? I betcha he'd be glad to tell you.

Cheers
Mikey

Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
machinegunt:
sorry to interrupt your thread for some info

The DCTMS T96 steering wheel for tiptronic 996/986
List price with paddle conversion and plug and play module will be $1250 + shipping
We have following leather colors available
Charcoal black
Graphite Gray
Natural Brown
Sand Beige
Alcantara wrap: additional $100
Color ring on top: additional $60
Stitching can be whatever color customer request

contact us for more detail:
sales@dctms.com

Ivan

Old 04-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Brenton is on a distinguished road
HI Ivan / I also sent email

I am curious about your steering wheel.
I have a 996 04 tip turbo, RHD as I am in Australia

Could you give me a price to have one made please
Black leather with silver stitching to match the Arctic silver exterior

Also what is the installation process?
Do I need to use my existing airbag or will the installer swap it from my current wheel?

Cheers

Old 05-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
T96 with tiptronics paddle

Another one delivered to customer

Old 05-17-2013, 02:08 AM
Very nice!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you guys think of my new Paddle shifters!